Chapter 20~

--- No Ones POV ---

Jeremy focused his camera, biting his lip in concentration before snapping a picture of a warm colored tree outside of the campus. He looked down at the picture before for using more on what his best friend was saying to him.

"-even if I was good in science, the professor hates my guts.." Scott shrugged.

"I guess so.." Jeremy scrolled through his previously taken photos before latching the camera around his neck.

"So how'd it go with Buddy?" Jeremy smirked a bit.

Scott blushed and chuckled, "It was great." He paused, "He took me to see a movie, which was awesome, and I held onto his arm the whole time.. His cologne is toxic.. Then we went back to my dorm and.. Well.." Scott smirked and looked down at Jeremy, as if suggesting he should know what happened next. Jeremy giggled slightly, pushing his bangs out of his face.

"At least you can walk." Jeremy smiled.

"Whatever." Scott rolled his eyes, "What'd you do while I was gone?"

"Just watched some anime with Mike. We got some hot chocolate from the café." Jeremy blushed lightly.

"Otp." Scott said as Jeremy's face flared even redder than before.

"Mike and Jeremy sitting in a tree~"

"Scott, no."

"F-U-C-K-I-N-G."

"Scott!.." Jeremy squealed, blushing even more.

"JEREMIKE." Scott yelled throughout the campus.

"You asshole!" The photographer laughed as he pushed Scott over gently.

"I know." Scott laughed.

-

"And then he screamed 'JEREMIKE' to the whole campus.." Jeremy explained to Mike, blushing like crazy as the two sat on Mike's bed.

Mike only chuckled before ruffling Jeremy's hair. "You look so cute when you blush."

"Do not.." Jeremy looked away. Mike chuckled and grabbed Jeremy's chin, forcing him to stare into Mike's piercing blue eyes.

"Do too~" Mike smirked. The submissive male blushed even more, biting his lip as he tried to keep in a smile. Mike pushed their lips together, connecting them into a lip lock. Jeremy melted into his boyfriends touch as Mike put his arms at Jeremy's waist, as if pulling him onto his chest. Mike smirked as he licked Jeremy's bottom lip..

Ring! Ring!

Mike's phone went off on the table, making the taller male groan, "Cockblock.."

Jeremy giggled, "Go see who it is." Jeremy smiled sweetly. Mike got up and went to grab his phone. He saw it was work and answered it as quickly as possible.

Jeremy tried his best not to eavesdrop, but that got difficult with all of Mike's yelling. He obviously wasn't very happy about the call, and the information he received from it must've made it even worse. Mike hung up and sighed.

"I hired a bunch of dumbass wussies.." Mike chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"No kidding." The smaller male giggled once again.

"I love you." Mike smiled.

"I love you, too."

---

Ayyye I didn't update a month later c:

Anyways

A couple things..

One, THANKS FOR 18K :D

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO MANY READS TBH

TYSSSM❤️❤️

Okay, two:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THIS BOOK.

I mean besides sex, there's really no more plot left to it. I've never personally read the book so I wouldn't know.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or PM me them^^

Adios~!

~Stooz