Chapter 48~

I was happy when I started writing this but now I'm depressed yayyy

Anyways my eyes are puffy from crying so sorry if it's shit

Enjoy, children

---

Jeremy woke up early the next day, prepared to start Mike's day off right. The brunette noticed his husband having trouble sleeping the previous night, so he made coffee for him this morning. He made hot chocolate for himself, smiling as Mike stumbled into the room tiredly.

"Morning." Jeremy smiled. He loved Mike's raspy morning voice, so getting to hear it everyday was like heaven.

"Hey.." Mike groaned a bit.

"I made you some coffee." Jeremy set a mug down next to Mike.

"You're the best, Jere." Mike smiled sleepily.

"I know." Jeremy grinned.

Mike scoffed and chuckled a bit. "When do you start for your new job?"

"Next week." Jeremy answered, sipping his own hot chocolate. Mike nodded in understanding before yawning.

"Are you gonna be okay alone?" Mike asked after stretching.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Jeremy shrugged.

"I don't know.. I'm just scared of leaving you alone. What if you get depressed and I'm not there to help you?" Mike sighed.

"I'll just call Scott. Trust me, Mike. I grew up with depression and I was fine." Jeremy kissed Mike's hand assuringly, making the blue eyed male chuckle.

"Fine, whatever." Mike smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too. But your lawyer isn't gonna love you if you're late, so get your fat ass up." Jeremy jokingly replied. Mike rolled his eyes and walked towards his bedroom, picking out an outfit and sighing to himself.

"Psst." Jeremy whispered from the doorway.

"What?" Mike laughed.

"You should let me pick your outfit." Jeremy continued to whisper.

"Hm.. I don't know. You were being very very naughty last week.." Mike smirked.

"Shut the hell your mouth."

"What?" Mike chuckled.

"Pleeeeease." Jeremy hugged Mike from behind.

"Maybe later. I have something planned.." Mike trailed off, smiling to himself.

"Will you tell me this time?" Jeremy asked.

"No. You'll see." Mike pried Jeremy off of him to get dressed. The younger male threw himself onto the bed.

"You're not being fair.." Jeremy pouted.

"Oops." Mike chuckled as he slipping into his work shirt.

Jeremy sighed as he watched Mike get dressed. "Did you know that you have a nice ass?"

"Did you know that you're a perv?" Mike blushed lightly.

"You're one to talk." Jeremy giggled.

"Whatever. It is not my fault you have a nice ass." Mike smirked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Jeremy laughed. "But apparently, I'm the one in the wrong."

"Mhm. It's all you." Mike buttoned his shirt and turned around to face Jeremy.

"Fuck you." Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Let me kiss you goodbye?" Jeremy pouted and did grabby hands.

"You're such a 5 year old." Mike chuckled before going over to the bed and kissing Jeremy's forehead.

"That was weak." Jeremy whined. He sat up and cupped his husbands face, kissing Mike sweetly on the lips. Mike smiled into the seal slightly, kissing back as he gently pushed against Jeremy's hipbones. Jeremy pulled away, blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Don't get me excited just as you're about to leave." Jeremy bit his lip.

"Stop biting your lip like that, you're gonna get me excited." Mike chuckled.

"Mhm." Jeremy sassily mumbled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Mike smiled before getting up. "I'll see you later." Jeremy sighed contently as he watched Mike walk out.

---

I was gonna add more but I'm v tired so I'll just add it next time oops