Chapter 55~

4th chapter in a row woo

---

Mike ended up taking a bunch of Jeremy's pictures home, claiming they were too cute to leave behind. The two went back to Jeremy's dorm and packed all of his stuff. It was obvious Jeremy would move in with Mike, but Jeremy noticed that Buddy was packing somewhat slowly.

"Hey." Jeremy said softly to his former roommate. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just kind of down lately, I guess." Buddy shrugged.

"You have a place to say?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, some shitty apartment on the other side of town. I don't have a job, Scott's gone.. It's all I have at the moment." Buddy closed a box.

"What about your parents?" Jeremy continued.

"My dad left when my mom was diagnosed with leukemia. My mom won't last much longer, I know it." Buddy sighed.

"I'm sorry." Jeremy apologized.

"Nothing for you to be sorry about." Buddy chuckled faintly.

"Why don't you visit Scott? He's worried about you." Jeremy informed him.

"I know.. I can't afford it." Buddy replied.

"..Do you need a hug?"

"No."

Before Buddy knew what was happening, Jeremy's arms were around him tightly.

"It's okay." Jeremy said soothingly. Buddy let Jeremy cling to him for a few more seconds before pushing him away softly.

"I'm fine, Jeremy. Really." Buddy lied.

Jeremy sighed. "I used to hate your guts, you know. I used to think you felt the same about me. Now I'm not sure. What happened? Was it Scott? We used to not be able to look at eachother without huffing."

"I... I don't know." Confusion laced the taller males voice.

Mike walked into the room, pausing when he heard the complete silence.

"Is this a bad time? Should I go?" Mike asked.

"No, you're fine." Jeremy giggled. Buddy laughed as well.

"You just about ready?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think I have everything." Jeremy responded.

"Bye, Buddy." Jeremy smiled as Mike grabbed the last box.

"See ya." Buddy gave a fake smile as Jeremy left.

"What was that?" Mike asked.

"Nothing," Jeremy laughed.

"What the hell is in this box? It's heavy as hell." Mike commented.

"Not much." Jeremy lied.

"Whatever." Mike laughed.

Buddy packed the last of his stuff, sighing and closing the box slowly.

"Need any help?"

He turned around and saw Scott in the doorway, smiling. Buddy ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"Sorry it took me so long. My flight was canceled." Scott apologized.

"I missed you so much." Buddy was on the edge of tears. "It's barely been a couple of months. I can't do it."

"I know, I'm sorry." Scott rubbed his back. "Are you okay?"

"No."

"I can understand that."

"When are you leaving?" Buddy asked.

"Don't worry, we have a whole week. I was so worried about you." Scott spoke.

"I wanted to kill myself.. You're all I have.." Buddy confessed.

"I love you, so much." Scott said softly.

"I love you too." Buddy sniffed. Scott kissed him gently, his hands cupping his face. Buddy's hands gripped his arms tightly, never wanting to let go again.

---

I ran out of ideas at the end.

But like I have no idea what to do??? Because I feel like skipping to them having kids would be too soon so idk oops

btw two updates in one day BC Im lazy