Chapter 23~

I'm gonna try to get back to my daily/every-other day schedule.

--- no ones POV ---

Mike contemplated calling the cops the entirety of the time he was getting ready. She technically— no, she literally was threatening him. He knew he could easily take her down too, but she seemed kind of insane. If she could stab somebody and feel little to no guilt, she probably belonged in jail or an asylum or something. The second thing going through his mind was Jeremy. What would he do if Jeremy caught him? He felt pity for Jeremy. He was probably in his dorm worried sick. The thought alone made Mike slightly depressed.

The blue eyed male didn't prepare beyond showering and putting on clothes. He could care less about what Doll thought of him. He slightly hoped she'd loose interest in him, making him care at least a little. If anything, he could've gone without the shower. Anything to make Doll think different about him. He heard the doorbell ring. He sighed and walked to the door as slowly as possible. He really wasn't excited for this and he had no reason to be.

He got to the door to see Doll with her hair up, revealing hoop earrings. She had on an extremely short blue dress and blue high heels, making her about Mike's height. She wore too much makeup and perfume in Mike's opinion.

"Ready to go~?" Doll smirked.

"No but since I'm being held against my will I guess I have to." Mike gave a smartass smile. Doll growled a bit at this before returning to her usual expression.

"Of course! Let's go, Mikey." Doll smiled. Mike shivered at this nickname and followed her to her car.

She took him to a bar, which had only made matters worse. Mike had a somewhat high tolerance, so he figured he could manage. Doll dragged him over to a booth, holding his hand. Mike yanked away before muttering curses under his breath.

"At least pretend we're here on a date." Doll frowned innocently.

"No way. I have a boyfriend." Mike reminded her.

"Forget about him for once. Have some fun~" Doll grinned.

Please make this night go by quickly.. Mike thought, sighing in annoyance.

Doll ordered Mike drink, after drink, after drink, after drink. She knew it would take a lot to get him wasted, so she gave him drinks he couldn't refuse.

"Doll, I-I think I've had enough.." Mike slurred, being a bit tipsy.

"Not even one more~?" Doll whined. Mike, his mind being completely vulnerable, gave in. Dolls plan had worked perfectly. A few more shots and he was drunk out of his mind. She knew Mike was the type to get horny while drunk, so she occasionally teased him; putting her hand on his leg and quickly pulling away, fixing her bra strap noticeably, and wrapping her hands around his waist. Mike was too drunk to object, but had enough right mind to not fall into her second trap. Before he knew what was happening, Doll was sucking at his neck a bit, sure to leave a hickey. He once again couldn't object, but knew that it was wrong.

Later that night, Mike was brought home. Doll had an even higher tolerance than Mike, so she was okay to drive. She helped Mike stumble to his door as she grinned.

"I had fun tonight, Mikey~" Doll chimed. Mike did nothing but groan as he walked into his house and slammed the door behind him. He practically crashed into the couch, falling asleep with one thought on his mind.

Jeremy.

---

MeNTAL TORTURE