Chapter 54~

I've written 3 chapters in a row??? im just releasing them a day at a time lmao

and everybody is like "thEY SHOULD FUCK" whEN LITERALLY THEY JUST DID 4 chAPTERS AGO-

and no I cannot do Dom Jere that's just too much for me oops

---

"So, I have this bag here, full of scrapbooks and yearbooks and such." Jeremy's mom carried a heavy looking bag into the hotel room.

"Jesus Christ, mom." Jeremy blushed.

"I even found one of Jeremy's diaries in the attic," Jeremy's mom smiled, handing Mike a worn spiral notebook with a sticker on the front that said "Jeremy Fitzgeralds Diary: DO NOT READ!" Mike snickered slightly before turning to the first page.

Dear diary,
I'm starting 4th grade today. I don't know anybody in this school since we just moved. We went all the way from California to Ohio! Daddy said its for his work, and that it'll be better here. I think he's right, it's not as noisy here. There is a really cute boy in my class though, the teacher said his name is Troy. He's so smart, he answers all of the teachers questions. I'm too scared to talk to him, though. I have to go, we're working on math now, my favorite ! :)
Jeremy Fitzgerald

"Aw." Mike smiled. "You were so precious."

"Shut up.." Jeremy flustered.

Mike sat on Jeremy's parents bed, being more interested in the diary than everything else. He skipped a couple of pages and began to read as Jeremy's mom pointed out a bunch of baby photos.

Dear diary,
Sorry for no entry yesterday, it was my first day of middle school. Everybody here is so attractive, and I'm just gross. Somebody found my diary and looked through it. Second day of school and everybody already knows about my depression. Mom said that it's not a big deal, but they all think I'm a freak. They know I'm gay, they know in depressed, they know everything. I should get a lock for the diary, hah. I have to get my braces tightened next month, so that'll be fun I guess. We're about to start first period. Bye.
Jeremy

Mike continued to read, and the pages got more and more depressing.

Dear diary,
I've kept this stupid book for almost 5 years now. It looks weird with all the pages I've taped in, but I can't give it up for some reason. The councilor asked to look in it, and she recommended therapy. I don't want therapy, I hate talking to people, especially about my problems. That's why I write them all here. I'm in the library, school just ended. Louis is here, he's supposed to be studying with me, but I'm too busy drooling over him to focus. Am I a freak?
Jeremy

Mike read the last page, frowning a bit.

Dear diary,
I just graduated high school. I got a scholarship for college, but I don't want to go. It's too stressful, I just want to be done with everything. Dad said I don't have a choice, though. My boyfriend Tom is going to the same college. He's kind of an asshole, but he can be nice sometimes. He just has anger issues, he hits me a lot but it's okay, because I love him. It's all fine. I'll go to college, get it over with, and then go home with Tom where we can be happy. Maybe he'll learn to control his anger. I can't wait.
Jeremy

Mike closed to journal, Jeremy sitting next to him.

"You didn't want college?" Mike asked quietly so that Jeremy's loud parents wouldn't hear him.

"No, I was just really depressed at the time and I just wanted to stay in my room for the rest of my life." Jeremy admitted.

"I'm glad you did go." Mike smiled. "We wouldn't have met, you wouldn't have of met Scott, you wouldn't have a job doing something you love, you wouldn't be married.. I'm glad you went."

"I am too." Jeremy smiled, kissing Mike's cheek gently.

---

AWWWW

k