Chapter 30~

Lmao idek I'm really fucking tired rn

---

"Don't even try to deny it, because I know you two fucked." Scott grinned almost the second Jeremy got home the next morning.

"How would you even know, you pervert?" Jeremy scoffed, hiding his blush.

"Well for one you're limping," Scott laughed. "Two, it's you we're talking about."

"Fuck off.." Jeremys blush became darker, making it almost impossible to hide. "Don't you and Buddy have sex like all the time?"

"We've actually only fucked once, thank you very much." Scott retorted.

"You wish you fucked more often." Jeremy giggled.

"I'm not even gonna lie about that." Scott shook his head and bit his lip.

"You're such a whore!" Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not a whore in denial like you." Scott said jokingly. Jeremy just noticed that Buddy wasn't on his bed, making his mind wonder.

"Where is your little boy toy?" Jeremy asked.

Scott hesitated, "He has something to take care of.." Jeremy cocked his head slightly in confusion.

"I-It's not important, he'll be back." Scott turned his head. From what Jeremy could see, he was a light pink color.

"Why're you blushing?.." Jeremy raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not blushing!" Scott replied defensively.

"Yes you were!" Jeremy laughed. "Dude, it's not like I'm gonna laugh or anything,"

"Well it doesn't even matter. Besides, you never told me about Mike, I just guessed. Therefore, you'll just have to guess." Scott crossed his arms.

"Just a hint?" Jeremy begged, "Please?.."

"No."

Jeremy sighed, giving up. "Well what do you wanna do?"

"I'm waiting for Buddy to come home, so you're on your own." Scott shrugged. Jeremy pouted before walking back out of the dorm, without even a goodbye. Scott didn't mean to upset his best friend, but Buddy coming home meant everything to Scott. Jeremy, alone and bored, decided to go on a calming walk to try to figure out what Buddy was doing.

Scott blushed when Jeremy had seemed confused; and for somebody who openly talks about how he would love to get fucked senseless by his crush, a blush was rare from Scott. It couldn't mean something sexual, because he wouldn't of blushed if it was. But really, what else could Buddy be doing? What else does Buddy actually do besides fuck and play video games? Literally, nothing. So what was it?

Jeremy's thoughts were interrupted by a female running into him. He immediately flustered and began to apologize.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.." Jeremy trailed off as he noticed who it was in front of him.

"Jeremy?" Doll questioned. She actually didn't sound like a complete bitch; and she didn't look like one either. She wore no makeup, and a plain red tee shirt.

"Y-Yeah.. Doll?.." Jeremy suddenly became extremely nervous. Doll, from what Jeremy had collected, was yandere as all living fuck. And he was dating the man that she wanted.