Chapter 12~

Do you ever have those mornings when you wake up and the first thing that pops in your head is Jeremike smut and that's when you realize you need to get out more.

~Stooz

--- Jeremy's POV ---

Having nowhere else to go, I walked to Mikes house. On the way I started thinking about what Scott and Buddy would be doing. It's obvious they're hiding something. Buddy didn't even insult me. But Scott's my best friend. Why wouldn't he tell me? He knows I hate buddy and honestly I thought he did too. Maybe they hooked up? But Buddy is about as straight as a pole. He barely gets along with any of the boys around the college, let alone fucks them.

Before I knew it, I was at Mikes house. I really hoped he was okay with me staying at his house every now and then. I'd hate to bother him.

I knocked on the door hesitantly. Mike opened it and smiled.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi.. Is it okay if I stay here for today.. Scott is acting weirder than usual." I smiled slightly.

"Sure," he blushed lightly and stepped to the side so I could get in.

---- Mikes POV ---

God I'm acting like an idiot.

Ever since we had that moment he hasn't left my mind. I'd always blush at the though of it or smile like an idiot. At first I thought it was just lust, but that was before we got to know each other. Now I realize I actually do love him. The problem is now I'm gonna get clumsy. It happens everytime I fall in love. Even so, I haven't fallen for anybody as hard as I did for Jeremy.

(( almost typed my own name lol oops ;3 ))

I led him to the couch, hoping I wouldn't trip over my own feet. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding when I sat down. I didn't know why I was that nervous.

(( I'm on the bus and after the next stop everyone knows about my books like dammit don't tELL THEM ABOUT MY JEREMIKES PEASANTS ))

"Something wrong?" Jeremy asked. He must've noticed my nervousness.

"Uhh no." I lied.

"Uhh no.." He mocked me in a deeper voice.

That was fucking adorable.

"You seem unsure." He rubbed my arm.

(( I hAS A TYPO AND AUTOCORRECT THOUGHT I MEANT ANUS IM TRYING NOT TO CRY ON THE BUS ))

"I'm sure," I nodded. I pulled him into my lap, ruffling his hair,

"Is this sure enough for you?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying it but no." He nuzzled my chest. I smiled and rubbed his back.

"Really?" I asked, "It seems like it.."

"Because I'm tired shut the fuck up." He smiled. I chuckled, kissing his head. I sighed happily. The sight of him asleep was too pure for this world.

---

It feels short

Oops

My mom is about to make me read for school anyways

Even tho I already finished the god damn book

"Read it again" she says

"You probably forgot the plot" she says

Whatever bye

~Stooz