Chapter 60~

I was really tired last night and before I went to bed I check to see how the book was doing and

10/10 satans approve

---

When Mike woke up, even though he was expecting his husband to be gone, Jeremy was right next to him, nuzzling his chest and breathing soundly. Mike didn't want to wake Jeremy, but also wondered why he was sleeping so late. He usually always woke up first. Mike shrugged it off and slowly pulled out of Jeremy's grasp, hearing a small whimper in return. Mike frowned before returning into Jeremy's arms.

"Jere?" Mike whispered.

"Hm?" Jeremy sleepily replied.

"You're sleeping late." Mike stated the obvious.

"Y-Yeah, I was up late last night." Jeremy confirmed. "I was drawing something for Summer and I got so excited I did it all last night."

Mike chuckled. "You go back to sleep, okay? I'll be right back." Jeremy nodded and allowed Mike to leave. The taller male grabbed his laptop from tw other side of the room before sitting next to Jeremy once again. He often did his work from home lately, since social workers were always unexpectedly visiting and asking how things were going. He didn't mind, he knew it was only part of their job. He sighed before getting the work. Not long after, Jeremy began tracing patterns on Mike's sides. Mike chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I'm bored.." Jeremy mumbled.

"Maybe if you weren't up drawing last night you'd have something to do." Mike replied.

"Whatever." Jeremy sighed. "Whatcha doing?"

"Work."

"Why?"

"So we can pay the bills?"

"Oh yeah."

Mike laughed before ruffling Jeremy's hair. "You're a dork."

"Shut up. I'm gonna go shower." Jeremy got up and stretched.

"Actually, before you do, if you're so bored, how about cleaning out the pool?" Mike grinned.

"You little shit." Jeremy giggled. "You sound like my mom."

"Don't you think it would be awkward to bang your mom? I mean, it's not for me of course." Mike smirked playfully. Jeremy laughed.

"But the pool is so coooold.." Jeremy complained.

"So is my heart but you could care less." Mike shrugged.

"Fine, I'll clean the pool." Jeremy gave in.

"Thank you, baby." Mike smiled.

"Fuck off." Jeremy snickered before changing into his swim trucks. Mike shamelessly watched, smirking as Jeremy noticed and blushed.

"You're gay." Jeremy joked.

"So are you, I mean, you did marry me." Mike pestered.

"True." The brunette agreed before walking out to the pool, leaving Mike to his work.

About 45 minutes of Jeremy cleaning later, Mike decided to take a break. He walked outside and smiled as he watched the younger male.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"I'm done, thank you very much. What about you?" Jeremy sassed.

"I'm taking a break." Mike laughed before walking to the side of the pool and looking at Jeremy, his curled hair dripping with water.

"Oh, so you couldn't take a break earlier when I was suffering?" Jeremy fake complained.

"No, I'd just started." Mike answered.

"You've obviously also started being an asshole." Jeremy stuck his tongue out.

"Put your tongue back before I give you a reason to bring it out." Mike smirked.

"Ew, that's gay." Jeremy laughed.

"Like you." Mike pushed Jeremy's wet hair out of his face.

"Like us." Jeremy blushed.

"Cheesy." Mike commented.

"Whatever." Jeremy leaned over the side of the pool to kiss Mike's nose. "Still really cute."

Mike smiled, "I love you." He kissed Jeremy on the lips gently, smiling into the embrace as Jeremy returned it. They pulled away quickly, Jeremy blushing lightly.

"I love you too."

---

I laugh when people who read this book comment shit like "#jeremyridescock" and everybody is like oh lol but they don't get it we have our own inside jokes we're frens