Chapter 31~

AAAAA I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT BUT ILL WING IT

---

Mike had stayed the night with Jeremy, comforting him throughout the night. A storm rolled in, and Jeremy was slightly paranoid, clinging tightly to Mike everytime lightning flashed or thunder cracked. Mike couldn't sleep through the storm anyways, so he comforted Jeremy until the brunette fell asleep. In the morning, Jeremy looked awful. His eyes were puffy, his hair was messy, and his face was red from crying to previous day.

"Morning, Jere." Mike smiled a bit as he noticed Jeremy waking up.

"M-Morning.." Jeremy replied, a small croak to his voice. Mike combed through his boyfriends hair with his fingers.

"You look like you were hit by a train, baby." Mike whined.

"I know." Jeremy blushed at the use of his pet name, "I'm fine, though."

"Are you gonna be okay for today? I don't wanna leave you and then not be able to come by when you're depressed." Mike's voice was full of concern.

Jeremy bit his lip and hesitated. "I-I don't want to pull you away from work, I feel like I'm effecting your job."

"I'll be fine, Jeremy. I can do my work from home later." Mike assured him.

"Well if it's not too much trouble.." Jeremy trailed off awkwardly. Mike laughed slightly before dipping into a passionate liplock with the younger male. Jeremy kissed back, smiling into the embrace. The two pulled away quickly, Mike continuing to comb through Jeremy's curls.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jeremy rubbed his eyes. Mike suddenly grinned slightly.

"Wait here." Mike instructed before getting up and going to Jeremy's bathroom. Jeremy looked up as he heard the bath water start. The green eyed male smiled at the fact that he had such a caring boyfriend. He didn't know what he did to deserve Mike.

"Come here," Mike called from the bathroom doorway. Jeremy hopped up and met Mike at the door.

"Thank you, Mike.." Jeremy blushed.

"Anything to keep you happy." Mike smiled before kissing Jeremy's forehead gently, "Go ahead and get in before it gets cold, I'll be right back." Jeremy nodded as Mike left the bathroom. Jeremy slid out of his clothes and slowly sunk into the warm bath. Bubbles filled the tub, almost reaching the top. Jeremy felt as if his stress was washing away in the water.

Mike soon returned with a stack of Jeremy's pajamas. "When you get out you can put these on." Mike was about to leave the room when Jeremy stopped him. Mike looked back as if asking what was wrong.

"C-Can you stay in here with me?.." Jeremy bit his lip. Mike laughed before sitting next to the bathtub. Mike's presence made Jeremy smile a bit, even though his eyes were slowly closing from being heavy from the previous day. The two sat there for god knows how long as Mike played with his boyfriends locks, gently speaking to him.

"Tired?" Mike questioned.

"Not tired, just puffy eyed, I guess." Jeremy shrugged.

"I'll help you with that when you get out of the bath." Mike soothingly told Jeremy.

"Why are you doing all of this for me?" Jeremy smiled somewhat apologetically.

"Because I love you, and I hate seeing you upset." Mike responded. Jeremy sighed.

"W-Whatever.. I'm about ready to get out, the water is getting cold." Jeremy changed the subject. Mike laughed before leaving the room.

"Get dressed and lay down," Mike smiled once again. Jeremy changed into his pajamas, which were warm against his cold skin. His sailor moon sweatpants dragged against the floor as he exited the bathroom slowly. He remembered Mike's instruction and sat down on his bed. Mike handed Jeremy a glass of water

"This will help with the puffiness." Mike told Jeremy. Jeremy quietly thanked him as he drank the water. After a while, Jeremy was looking good as new, and you almost couldn't tell he was depressed just yesterday. Mike had him laughing, smiling, and telling jokes for the rest of the day. Jeremy dreaded the moment when Mike had to leave, but accepted it.

"Maybe if you lived with me you wouldn't have to say good bye.." Mike's sentence trailed off.

"Shut up.." Jeremy giggled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Mike smiled before leaving Jeremy, his little lovesick puppy, behind him.

---

I told myself "jesse you should read this over to make sure it's not rushed" and guess what I decided to not do?

lmao im not reading this shit over bye