Chapter 38~

People wanted the daddy kink so ;]]]

btw sorry for not updating, I've been reading lgbtfandom 's jeremike story and itS KIND OF CUTE???? AND KIND OF SAD BUT NOT LIKE "OMFG FEELS ;7;" SAD AAA WHATEVER ENJOY

---

Jeremy didn't want to have sex the whole week, he wanted to cuddle and spend quality time with Mike, too. His body, however, had different plans. He knew just asking for it wouldn't work, he'd have to seduce Mike to get what he wanted.

"Mikey?" Jeremy pouted as he walked up to Mike, who was sitting on the bed and reading.

"Hm?" Mike replied, looking up from his book. Jeremy noticed that his husbands legs were spread slightly before he bit his lip.

"You should really pay more attention to me~" Jeremy pushed the book away before looking into Mike's eyes innocently.

"Jeremy, we've fucked for 2 days straight now.. I think you need a break before you're limping for weeks." Mike chuckled.

"Come on.." Jeremy whined. "Just one more time?.."

"One more is gonna turn into two more which is gonna turn into three more.." Mike picked his book up again.

"Pleeeease?" Jeremy suddenly smirked, "..Daddy~"

Mike froze up, blushing and slowly setting his book down. "W-Wha-"

"Daddy~" Jeremy moaned, biting his lip. Mike threw his book aside and pinning Jeremy down by the wrists.

"You really are a fucking slut, huh?" Mike lowly whispered.

"Mhm~" Jeremy giggled before leaning up to connect their lips together. Mike roughly kissed the younger male, his tongue invading the brunette's mouth. He pulled away only slightly, only to whisper against Jeremy's lips.

"If we were at home, you'd bet your ass I'd be tying you up and pounding into you so hard you'd be crying in pleasure. I bet you'd like that though wouldn't you~?" Mike growled erotically. Jeremy whimpered at this.

"Calling me that and getting me all worked up.. I probably lost my place in my book now." Mike's hot breath trailed down Jeremy's neck.

"Daddy, please~" Jeremy begged.

"Please what?" Mike bit the green eyed males neck.

"Please fuck me.." Jeremy panted.

"I don't know if you deserve it." Mike coldly stared.

"P-Please.. I need you so badly.." Jeremy pleaded.

"You've been hard for a while now, haven't you, Jeremy? You could probably cum right now just from me talking to you." Mike didn't stop. Jeremy was squirming beneath him at this point. He was desperate for anything.

"Daddy~! Please~!" Jeremy tilted his head backwards, bucking his hips.

"Only because you've been begging for so long now~" Mike grinned before ripping off Jeremy's pants, making eye contact with his husband. There was a very noticeable tent in the submissive males pants, making Mike chuckle. Jeremy needed to be touched, and begging had helped him thus far, so begging might help him now.

"Daddy, please touch me.." Jeremy shivered. Mike palmed him through his boxers making Jeremy moan loudly. The dominant male slipped Jeremy out of his boxers, releasing his wrists and spreading his legs open. Cool air hit Jeremy's innerthighs, as the brunette awaited for something.

Mike then dipped down between Jeremy's legs, licking a stripe upon the younger males entrance. Jeremy's leg's shook as a small moan escapes his lips. Soon enough, Mike was tongue fucking his partner. Jeremy was femininely squirming in pleasure, waves of pleasure hitting him hard. His breathing picked up greatly as he approached his climax quickly.

"Daddy, I.. I'm gonna cum.." Jeremy warned. Mike actually didn't stop for once. He has different plans.

Jeremy pushed against Mike's tongue before arching his back, squirting his seed heavily as Mike continued. The submissive male panted in bliss, continuing to moan as he realized Mike was still going. His entire body was now extremely oversensitive, and that's the way Mike wanted it.

"M-Mike!.." Jeremy half moaned. Mike giggled childishly before undressing himself.

"We're not done here. We're gonna finish what you started." Mike cooed into Jeremy's ear. Mike length was gently rubbing against Jeremy's wet arse, making both men groan. Mike slowly made his way in. He bottomed out with a throaty moan. Jeremy was overwhelmed at the feeling of being full, an erection forming once again.

As Mike quickly thrusted into Jeremy, the uke could feel his arousal grow significantly in seconds. Mike knew all of Jeremy's pleasurable spots by now, and planned to stimulate all of them. Pounding at his lovers prostate, Mike toyed with the skin under the head of Jeremy's cock. Jeremy moaned loudly, girlish moans flowing out of his mouth that were even louder than before. Jeremy was trembling like a leaf in pleasure. He'd never came twice in one session before, but was close to achieving that goal as Mike did everything he could to send his husband over the edge for a second time. Mike himself could feel the heat build up in his gut, ready to unravel at any moment. The blue eyed male quickly tugged at Jeremy's member, making the smaller males walls twitch around the seme's aching hard-on.

"Daddy~!" Jeremy moaned as he came into his stomach a second time. That one word was enough to send Mike over the edge. He filled Jeremy up to the brim, riding out his orgasm and panting before pulling out.

"I should call you daddy more often~" Jeremy giggled.

"Next time you do I'll bend you over the nearest object and fuck you harder than ever." Mike replied.

"I wouldn't mind that." Jeremy admitted before nuzzling into Mike's chest and falling asleep happily.

---

I feel like I'm not as good as smut as I used to be aaa