Chapter 73~

Ohohoho i love doing this

---

Winter had officially gotten concerningly depressed.

Mike noticed, and when the two finally told him, he went batshit crazy, ordering that they call the school and have everybody expelled.

"Jeremy this has been happening for what, two years? And you just want to sit by and watch it happen?" Mike argued, Winter laying down in the room next to them.

"I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you need to calm down. I've already talked to the principal and they've done everything they can." Jeremy sighed.

"Well everything they can is gonna drive him down the exact same hole you went down and he doesn't have a friend he feels like he can trust to keep him from suicide like you did so what can we do?" Mike raised his voice.

"I don't know!" Jeremy replied, biting his lip. He felt a pain in his chest as tears swelled in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't afford to not know what to do anymore, he had to do something but he didn't know what. Before he knew it, Mike's arms were around him, shushing him.

"Come on, breathe baby." Mike whispered, seeing Jeremy on the verge of a panic attack. "We'll get through it, I promise."

Jeremy felt lightheaded, his breathing picking up. He didn't know what to do, and those six words replaying in his head made him crazy.

"Go to bed, Jeremy. We'll take care of it in the morning." Mike sighed. Jeremy nodded and got into the bed, staring at the wall and shaking slightly.

Mike knocked on Winters door, hearing a grunt of approval and walking in.

"Is dad okay?" Winter asked.

"He'll be fine." Mike answered, closing the door behind him. "Let me see." He sat next to Winter and looked over his face. He had a few bruises here and there, a split lip, and his eyes were puffy from probably crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered.

"I didn't want you to go and make a big deal of it." Winter honestly spoke.

"It is a big fucking deal." Mike growled slightly. "They're hurting you, and I'll be damned if I don't make a big deal out of that."

"I'm fine." Winter looked away.

"You were raped and you act like it's fine, but this is the shit that gets people fucked up. You're not fucking fine." Mike sighed. "You're just like your father. You could get stabbed in the knee and you'd still say it was fine and even forgive the person who stabbed you."

"Zack said not to tell anybody it was rape or he'd kick my ass.." Winter cried a bit.

"I'll fucking destroy him." Mike wrapped his arm around Winter when he noticed him begin to cry. "I know you can get past this, you're a strong kid."

"He called me a whore and a worthless slut." Winter began to sob, hiding his face. Mike pulled him closer and shushed him, kissing the top of his head.

"He told the entire school, I-I-I can't go back, they'll all use me, I-I can't." Winter continued.

"Don't worry, we weren't sending you to school tomorrow anyways." Mike promised. "I'm going to talk to your principal, and if it's not fixed in the next week we'll get you transferred, okay?"

Winter nodded, sniffing. "Thank you." He muttered.

"Of course." Mike smiled, "Get some rest, I know you don't have school tomorrow but when you're sad it helps to sleep it off."

Winter nodded and got under the covers. Mike stood up and left the room, closing the door. He went back to Jeremy and saw him still slightly trembling. Mike frowned and walked over to him, laying next to him and kissing the back of his neck.

"I-I don't know what to do.." Jeremy stuttered, to which Mike sighed.

"Don't worry, I don't either."

---

;)))))))))