Chapter 19~

BUDDY X SCOTT SMUT

WOOP WO O P

~Stooz

--- No Ones POV ;)))) ---

Later that night

"That movie was amazing!" Scott exclaimed as they walked out of the movie theater.

"Yeah right. You were clinging to my arm like your life depended on it." Buddy snickered.

"Whatever.. I guess I got a little bit scared." Scott admitted.

"Mhm." Buddy replied in a sassy tone.

"Shut up..!" Scott giggled, "..Vinny~"

"You suck.." Buddy chuckled.

"You swallow." Scott smirked.

"Because spitting is bad manners." Buddy smiled. Scott laughed as they got closer to Buddy's car. Buddy stopped and looked at Scott, smiling a bit. Scott blushed and returned the awkward eye contact.

"I will admit, it was fun.." Scott said softly.

"Yeah," Buddy blushed madly.

Scott smirked a bit as he suddenly pushed their lips together, connecting them in a passionate liplock. Buddy hesitantly kissed back, resting his hands on Scotts waist. Scott laid his hands on Buddy's flat chest, smiling into the kiss slightly. Suddenly, Scott licked Buddy's bottom lip, as if asking for permission into his cavern. Buddy pulled away smirking.

"Now Scotty, as much as I'd love to continue, we're in a parking lot." Buddy smirked.

"I guess so." Scott replied, "What if we went to my dorm, instead~?" Scott ran his hands down Buddy's chest suggestively.

"I'd like that." Buddy whispered huskily.

-

Almost the second Scott and Buddy got to the dorm, they were already wrestling tongues. Scotts hands cupped the other males face as their saliva mixed. Buddy began to suck on Scotts tongue gently, being the obvious seme. Scott moaned in appreciation as Buddy pushed the uke against the wall. Scott blushed as Buddy ran his cold fingertips up Scotts smooth torso gently. The submissive male shuddered at the new feeling.

"Oh, Scotty~" Buddy whispered into Scotts ear, "I've been waiting so long for this~"

"Then get on with it.." Scott whispered impatiently.

"As you wish~" The seme began to gently kiss down Scotts neck. Scott felt his breathing come to a pant as Buddy kissed over a weak point. Buddy took notice and began to suck gently on the spot. Scott moaned softly, running his fingers through the dominant males purple locks. Buddy smirked and reached up the ukes shirt, feeling over the perked nipples. Scott let out a sharp gasp as Buddy skimmed his thumbs over the nubs. The purple haired male assumed the nipples were sensitive as he began to toy with them. Scott's breathing came to a pant as a tingly sensation took over his body. Buddy lifted off of Scott's neck and pulled off the submissive males shirt, immediately licking on the sensitive buds. Scott moaned a bit louder as his member grew more erect with every lick and nip Buddy gave. The seme reached his hands into Scott's boxers, stroking his erection at a moderate pace.

"N-Nuah~" Scott panted, "Bu-Vincent~ M-M-More~" the uke begged. Buddy kept his pace teasingly, causing Scott to whine. No matter what Scott did, whether it was bucking his hips up, whimpering, or begging, Buddy continued to tease the submissive boy. Buddy leaned up and licked Scott's earlobe as his pace against the ukes throbbing erection seemed to slow. Scott bit his lip, throwing his head back onto the wall. Buddy's hands reached from Scott's member to his waist as he neglected the hard member. Scott's pants and boxers were practically ripped off of his body as Buddy did the same for himself. The seme spit on his own hand and rubbed it on his member, wettening it and preparing the erection to enter Scott. The submissive male gave a somewhat innocent look, a piece of hair being in his face as his chocolate brown eyes became half lidded and glassy. His body trembled in pleasure as he begged with his eyes for Buddy to take him. Buddy didnt waste this opportunity as he flipped Scott over and rubbed the ukes hips before shoving into him slowly.

Scott groaned a bit. Buddy had the biggest dick out of all of his previous boyfriends. He let his insides adjust around Buddy's large member. Scott nodded and the uke knew this was a sign to begin to move. Buddy started at a slow pace, careful not to hurt his lover. Scott clenched his fists in pain and pleasure, biting his lip. There was more pleasure than pain, but he craved more of it.

"F-Faster.." Scott begged. Buddy smirked and complied as he began to thrust quickly into the uke. Scott's moans got loud as Buddy picked up the pace.

"Ahh~! Ahh~~ Vince~~" Scott moaned. This motivated Buddy to reach over and pump Scott quickly. Scott moaned loudly as a knot formed in his stomach. He knew he would blow at any moment. Buddy sensed this and began to kiss on Scott's neck. Scott let out a semi-feminine moan as he came on his own chest. Buddy came soon after, Scott's tight walls becoming more and more compressed as they twitched around the semes cock, signaling release. Scott turned around to kiss Buddy passionately. Buddy rested his arms on Scott's waist once again as they kissed. This would be a date they'd both remember.

-
Meanwhile...

"Hey Mike?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah?" Mike replied, playing with the smaller boys locks.

"What do you think Buddy and Scott are doing?" Jeremy smiled.

"Well.." Mike smirked, "What did we do the first time you visited me~?"

Jeremy blushed and giggled. "It's scary how vivid the image is in my mind."

Mike chuckled and kissed Jeremy's head gently. "I love you,"

"I love you, too."

---

I added JEREMIKE at the end bc this is a JEREMIKE book after all

MehWhatever

Sorry about the wait. It's takes a shitload of motivation to write smut so I've been writing small chunks. Even at the end I started to give up.

k bai