Chapter 50~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

with every kink i write i hesitate bc im scared people aren't gonna like it and D:

sorry if it doesn't publish bc of these stupid ass fucking guidelines oops if it doesn't ill just add plot to the end or something.

---

Mike pinned Jeremy against the bed, kissing down the younger males jawline gently. Jeremy panted and struggled to buck his hips up to create some kind of friction against his member. Mike denied this action, lifting his own hips up away from his husbands. Mike began sucking upon Jeremy's neck, leaving hickeys in a couple of places that would be impossible for him to hide. Jeremy whined and attempted to grind against Mike once again, getting rejected once more.

"Daddy~" Jeremy pouted quietly.

Mike chuckled quietly to himself. "You're so needy." Mike suddenly ground his hips down, making Jeremy gasp in surprise.

"There's a few things that we haven't done in a while that I'm going to go back to." Mike smirked slightly. "Don't go anywhere."

Jeremy knew exactly what he meant and turned a bright red. Flashing images of the first time the two had sex burned in Jeremy's mind, only worsening his growing erection.

Mike soon returned, but with a box full of items. "Shirt, off." He demanded lowly. Jeremy immediately jumped to the action. Mike smirked, knowing that he had Jeremy wrapped around his finger. The younger male threw his shirt somewhere, barely acknowledging where it landed. He looked up at Mike with both anticipation and lust. Remembering what Mike said earlier, Jeremy bit his lip. Mike blushed and pushed Jeremy against the bed once more.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me, Jere." Mike whispered into his ear.

"Show me." Jeremy replied.

Mike grinned and wrapped a blindfold upon Jeremy's face, removing one of Jeremy's main senses. He then placed a pair of handcuffs around his wrists, shocking Jeremy at first as he let out a gasp.

"You're not to cum unless I say to, understand?" Mike's voice deepened, making Jeremy blush. The brunette nodded submissively. All Jeremy could do was listen. Without warning, Mike began to suck and bite on Jeremy's neck, making the smaller male moan gently. Mike left several hickeys from Jeremy's jaw to his collarbone. Mike softly trailed his hands down Jeremy's sides, making him shiver. Mike was enjoying the small teasing towards his husband, but wanted to do so much more. 

Mike was quick to peel Jeremy's pants off, tossing the paint stained article on the floor to be discarded with his shirt, his boxers following soon after. Mike spread Jeremy's legs, sitting in between them and slowly rubbing the shaft of his member. Jeremy threw his head back and whimpered slightly. 

"You know, our kids will never know how much of a whore you are.." Mike smirked, digging his fingernail into the slit of Jeremy's erection, making the green eyed male gasp and pant. "Do you ever think about stuff like that, Jeremy?"

"N-Not re-r-really.." Jeremy stuttered, trying his hardest to contain all the cries of pleasure he wanted to release. 

"I do.. Kids are so innocent. They'll never know how to make you tick like I do." Mike continued talking as if he didn't have a trembling partner in front of him. 

"I need more daddy, please.." Jeremy pouted.

"I know you do." Mike snickered before pulling his box closer to him and taking out lube and a vibrator. Mike coated his fingers with the gel before penetrating Jeremy's entrance. Jeremy gasped and panted slightly in adjustment, clenching around Mike's finger. Mike added another finger, curling the two against Jeremy's prostate gland harshly. Jeremy practically choked on his gasp before moaning. The older male scissored his fingers around Jeremy's prostate, avoiding hitting it directly again. Jeremy was already close, but remembered that Mike wouldn't let him cum yet. Another finger was added, Mike stretching the tight walls of the other male. He pushed the digits in and out slowly, watching Jeremy's face contort with pleasure as Mike purposely missed his prostate. Mike saw Jeremy's prick leak with precum as he stopped his movements, pulling out and watching Jeremy sigh in relief, but also discomfort at the emptiness he felt. Mike lubricated the vibrator before pushing into Jeremy's stretched hole. Jeremy bit his lip as Mike eased the toy in slowly. Mike set it right against his neglected g-spot, making Jeremy clutch his fists together and his breathing stagger. Mike set the toy on the lowest setting, watching Jeremy twist in pleasure. The submissive male was right on the edge, using every ounce of willpower in him not to push himself off. Mike clicked a button and the vibration got more and more violent. Jeremy's back arched as he moaned loudly. Mike sat back, enjoying the show Jeremy was providing. 

Jeremy's eyes watered from over sensitivity. "Da-Daddy, I-I-I can't-"

"Yes you can, Jeremy. Try harder." Mike replied, turning the toy up. Jeremy's stomach was churning in  painfully pleasurable ways. Mike decided to show at least a small bit of mercy, turning the toy down to the lowest setting. Jeremy panted, thinking he could manage this speed a lot better. 

"You're so fragile. Probably just the slightest touch to you right now would set you off." Mike teased.

"Daddy, please.." Jeremy panted.

Mike seemed hesitant but sighed. "You can cum now." The blue eyes male played with the skin under the head of Jeremy's cock. The brunette squeezed his hands together so tight his knuckles turned pale. The white strands of sperm coated Jeremy's stomach. Jeremy gasped and moaned throughout his entire orgasm, panting and sighing in relief when it was over. Mike slowly pulled the vibrator out, grinning at the gasp Jeremy provided afterwards. 

"Hands and knees." Mike sternly spoke. Jeremy did his best at getting in the position by himself. However, his face fell into the sheets, seeing as handcuffed hands weren't the best for support. Mike couldn't help staring at Jeremy's backside, sprawled out all for him. He cupped the brunettes ass gently before pulling his own erection out of his pants. He coated himself with lube, moaning at the friction his hand gave him. The taller male guided his cock into Jeremy's loosened hole. Jeremy, being a sensitive mess at the moment, groaned at being filled once again. Mike knew he wouldn't have to wait long for Jeremy to be ready. Granted, Mike was slightly larger than the toy, but not by much.

Mike slowly thrusted at first, moaning at the tightness of Jeremy's warm walls around his member. Jeremy could feel his legs growing weak as Mike started his thrusts. Mike gradually sped up, eventually reaching a quick rhythm. The brunette moaned with every thrust, an erection quickly forcing once again. Jeremy suddenly threw his head back, indicating that Mike had found his spot. Both males turned red with pleasure as Mike continued to pleasure Jeremy's sweet spot. Mike felt the coil in his stomach, ready to burst at any given moment. He reached over to pump Jeremy's member quickly, the green eyed male scrambling to grab as much of the bedsheet as he could. Jeremy swore his heart stopped for two seconds as he came once again, his reaction twice as intense of the time before. As Jeremy's walls compressed against Mike's member, he began to unwind as well, filling Jeremy up with his sperm. Both male panted, well spent and tired. Mike pulled out and uncuffed Jeremy's hands before the younger male took the blindfold off himself.

"Fuck.." Jeremy panted. He felt utterly vulnerable at the moment.

"Indeed." Mike answered.

"Do you really think about that stuff?" Jeremy referred to Mike's earlier one sided conversation.

"Well, yeah. They'll most likely never know why the bed is hitting against the wall repeatedly. 

"It's probably just us fighting over Mario Kart, to be honest." Jeremy giggled tiredly.

"You're not wrong." Mike smiled before cleaning Jeremy up with a tissue and pulling the younger male onto his chest. "I love you." Mike kissed Jeremy's forehead.

"I love you, too." Jeremy nuzzled his husbands chest, once again feeling safe in Mike's arms.

---

A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTING DOMINANT JERE??? BUT I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO DO IT OOPS

I REALLY HOPE THIS PUBLISHES IT TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS.