Chapter 33~

guys this is it

this is the one

---

Mike sighed and tapped his pen, biting his lip. He'd texted Jeremy quite a few times and got no response. He was beginning to get worried. The blue eyed males head bolted up when he heard his door open slightly.

"Sir, Mr. Fitzgerald is here, do you have time?" An assistant chimed in. Mike immediately replied with a yes. The assistant moved out of the way and allowed Jeremy to enter the room. He'd obviously been crying. Mike stood up and hugged the younger male. The brunette wrapped his arms around Mike and almost broke down again.

"Life is just fucking you sideways this week, isn't it?" Mike smiled a bit. Jeremy chuckled.

"S-Scott's moving away..." Jeremy whimpered.

"Oh, Jeremy." Mike ran his fingers through his boyfriends hair. Jeremy sniffled before letting a couple of tears finally fall down his face. Mike led Jeremy over to his office chair, sitting in it and setting Jeremy on his lap. Jeremy nuzzled against the older male, allowing himself to sob.

"H-He's been there with me for so long a-a-and now.." Jeremy sobbed. "He-He's leaving me..." Mike rubbed the green eyed male comfortingly. Mike felt sympathy and pity for Jeremy. He'd been put through hell over the last couple of days. He had no idea what to do besides hug and comfort him.

"I-I'm so sorry for bothering you with m-m-my problems." Jeremy apologized.

"Hey," Mike lifted Jeremy's chin to make him look up at him. "It's not your fault." Mike smiled a bit, making the younger male giggle.

"Don't smile at me like that." Jeremy looked away. Mike laughed and kissed Jeremy's head.

"I love you~" Mike cooed into the brunette's hair.

"I love you, too."

Mike took off for the rest of the day, cheering Jeremy up. Unbeknownst to the brunette, Mike was planning something. After thinking it over, he longed to call Jeremy his husband. He wasn't completely ready, but he had his ideas straight.

(( ITS SO CUTE HOW GAY MIKE IS FOR JEREMY AAAAA I CANNOT ))

Jeremy and Mike drove down the highway, Jeremy unaware of where they were going. The younger male didn't even attempt to get Mike to tell him where they were going. He knew Mike wouldn't crack. Mike laughed as he watched Jeremy smile as they pulled into a fair parking lot.

"Oh my god, Mike!" Jeremy giggled and blushed.

"Hmm?" Mike grinned. "I fucking love fairs."

"Of course you do. You're 8." Jeremy jokingly replied.

"I'm actually older than you." Mike said as he pulled into a parking space and cut of the engine. The two walked up to the entrance, Mike paying for the tickets. The lady at the stand stamped their hands and smiled at them.

"What do you wanna do first?" Mike asked.

"Ferris wheel." Jeremy immediately responded, almost cutting Mike off. Mike laughed as intertwined his fingers with Jeremy's. Although Jeremy was terrified of heights, he loved looked down at everybody and the lights of the rest of the fair. Plus it gave him an excuse to cuddle with Mike in public.

The line wasn't very long, to the brunettes surprise. As he and Mike entered the cart, anxiety built up in his gut. What if the ride broke? If the cart fell? If he fell out? He had to keep himself from having a panic attack. After all, this was his idea. Mike could tell he was worried, just by the fact that Jeremy's hand squeezed his tightly.

"You okay?" Mike asked.

"Fine." Jeremy replied. Mike let go of Jeremy's hand and wrapped his arm around the younger males waist. Jeremy felt protected by Mike. It was as if a forcefield was keeping them out of harms way. Mike could sense that Jeremy was calming down, and he smiled.

The ride started, and Jeremy looked up at the sky, before looking down at the rest of the fair. It was beautiful. Jeremy smiled and stared at the beautiful sight before him. Mike had his eyes on a completely different view, however.

After the two got off the ride, they played just about every game at the fair. The sky was fading from blue to orange. It made Jeremy wish he had his camera to save the beautiful sight.

"One more game?" Mike smiled. Jeremy smiled in return.

"Fine." Jeremy replied.

The last game was a ring toss. Where Jeremy struggled a bit, Mike won easily.

"I feel like you just wanted to play this because you knew you'd win.." Jeremy pouted.

"Maybe.." Mike grinned. "I think I deserve a prize though.. Maybe like a new husband, I don't know.."

Jeremy's face turned a bright red as his heart fluttered. A smile grew on his face as he looked at Mike in disbelief. "A-Are you being serious?"

Mike nodded and held the brunettes hand. "How about it?"

Jeremy couldn't speak anymore. He just nodded and smiled as he wrapped his arms around Mike's neck. He could almost cry, tears of joy clouded his vision. Mike almost cried at the fact that he said yes. He was actually pretty nervous. He thought Jeremy wouldn't be ready for the commitment. The blue eyed male sighed in relief as he'd finally have Jeremy all for himself.

---

IM SMILING SO MUCH ITS 6AM AND I HAVENT SLEPT