Chapter 14~

GOD ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS LAst cHAPTER MADE ME SMILE :>

~Stooz

--- Jeremy's POV ---

I was with Scott walking around the campus aimlessly, taking pictures. It was getting closer to fall, so just about everything looked pretty. Scott was acting weird again, though. He was quiet and when I tried to ask him about it he'd pretend he hadn't heard.

"Scott..?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He replied.

Well that's a start, "Uhh, you okay? You're kind of quiet today.."

"Mhm." He nodded. I groaned.

"Okay, Scott. I'm gonna need you to use actual words for me. I know, it's a challenge but you can do it." I chuckled.

"I'm fine, really." He nodded again.

"Doesn't seem like it, wanna sit and talk about it?.." I offered, "If it's something important, bottling it up actually is going to make you depressed so you might as well talk about it."

He sighed, "Fine.."

-

He'd told me about him and Buddy and the tension they had while I was gone.

"And then he-" Scott cut himself off.

"He..?" I asked, curiosity consuming me.

"H-He told me his name." Scott smiled a bit, "He hasn't told anybody and he decides to tell me. It fits him perfectly.."

"And you're sure this isn't a crush?" I smirked.

"What? No!" He said defensively.

"I don't know, kind of seems like it.." I had a mocking tone.

"S-Shut up." He blushed.

"How's it feel to be in my shoes, Scott?" I chuckled.

"You're an asshole." He muttered.

"I know," I grinned.

-

(( I just dumped a shoebox full of crayons on me lol oops ))

I was bored. Scott was busy with his Buddy shit. I didn't want to bother Mike. I'd feel bad if I was annoying him. I went around the school taking pictures of the fall scenery. The leaves were a perfect shade of orange. I smelled pumpkin spice somewhere. The breeze just tied it all together, making it even more beautiful.

I was about to snap a picture when I felt somebody grab me from behind. I gasped until they spoke, "Whatcha doing~?"

"Mike!" I squealed turning to face him, "What are you doing here?"

"I can't visit my boyfriend?" He fake pouted.

"Not at school..!" I blushed and giggled.

"Too bad." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You never answered my question." I crossed my arms, hanging my camera around my neck.

"I'm lonely." He shrugged.

"Don't you have work, Mr. Grown up?" I smirked.

"Not at the moment," he grinned in reply, "Somebody has an attitude.. I'll have to punish you for that later~"

"Oh my god.." I looked down as I felt my face turn red. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"Oh hush you love it." He hugged me.

"Whatever..." I muttered.

"Why don't we go to my house?" His voice was filled with curiosity but his fingers trailing down my sides.

"Uhh s-sure.." I blushed lightly, knowing what he was implying. He grinned and picked me up bridal style, making me squeal as he carried me away.

---

HUEHUEHUE

I can't stop looking at my makeup god I love it :>

~Stooz