Chapter 22~

Lol aye I'm back

A lot of you said that this book was fine the way it was but either way I'm rewriting Scott and Buddy's smut scene bc that was shit I was half asleep

Anyways enjoy your mental torture- I mean this chapter^^

--- no ones POV ---

Doll and Mike had gotten somewhat close. Doll, being his ex and his intern, knew just about everything about her. Mike's memory of her was still foggy, making her job easier. Doll and Jeremy had met, but it was obvious Doll had a deep hatred for the brunette. Mike hadn't noticed until Jeremy said something.

"Mike, I'm not sure I like your intern.." Jeremy muttered, nuzzling his boyfriends chest.

"What, Doll? Why?" Mike asked.

"S-She kind of scares me.." Jeremy admitted. "If looks could kill, I'd be decapitated."

"Come on. You're probably just being a bit overprotective." Mike tried to reassure Jeremy.

Jeremy sighed. "Just promise me.."

"Promise you wh-"

"Promise me you won't leave me.." Jeremy looked up at Mike, his eyes watering.

"Hey, I won't leave you, Jere." Mike hugged the smaller male. "I love you."

"I-I love you too.." Jeremy sniffed before shaking off his tears and hiccuping. Mike honestly felt bad for telling Jeremy he was being overprotective. He'd made him break down. The dominant male lifted Jeremys chin, blue eyes meeting emerald green.

"I won't let her lay one finger on you or me, okay?" Mike smiled sweetly. Jeremy nodded and returned a small smile. Mike pushed their lips together. The two blushed lightly as they kissed eachother passionately. Jeremy felt sparks that seemed so familiar to him; sparks that only occurred when he was with Mike. It made him smile into the kiss a bit. Mike pulled away before wiping Jeremy's eyes with his thumb.

"You're amazing, Jere." Mike smiled. Jeremy could do nothing but blush at this comment as he looked away. He felt like Mike was finally his. The only thought going through the submissive males head was that Doll didn't matter.

-

Mike started to take mental note of Dolls behavior. He noticed a few things that bothered him. Doll would always talk about Jeremy, saying how "weak" and "stupid" he was. She'd always bring up how she was single, and occasionally throw in a sexual innuendo. Mike decided to put an end to this.

"But I have no clue what you see in him.." Doll sighed, "Really Mike, he's just a kid. He probably can't even-"

"Enough, Doll." Mike growled.

"Hm?" Doll acted innocent.

"I don't appreciate you talking shit about my boyfriend." Mike said, obviously pissed.

"I'm not talking shit, just stating facts." Doll glared.

"Jeremy is fucking perfect, unlike you and your judgmental bullshit, thank you very much." Mike started to lose his temper.

Doll took a couple of seconds to think. "You're right. I apologize. May I take you out later to show my acceptance?"

"Fuck no." Mike chuckled.

"Come on, you need a break~" Doll cooed, massaging Mike's shoulders.

"Doll I'm fine." Mike sighed.

"You'll think differently later." Doll giggled as she trailed her hands down Mike's chest.

"Doll what the fu-"

"Be at my house at 8 o'clock sharp or else." Doll cut him off.

"Or else fucking what?" Mike mumbled.

"Or else Jeremy and I are gonna play a little game called 'who can scream the loudest while being stabbed'." Dolls hand suddenly grasped Mike's neck.

"I-I can report you to the cops for this." Mike choked out.

"I dare you. Really." Doll smiled.

"I'll fucking go. Stay away from Jeremy." Mike agreed.

"Perfect." Doll walked away from his chair and out of his office. Mike sighed and hit his head against the table in agony.

---

yoURE WELCOME