Chapter 26~

I'm gonna be writing another lemon soon but thE PLOT DOESNT FIT IN WITH MY PLANS LIKE THERED BE PLOT HOLES AND UGH NOTHING IS FINE JUST FUCKING ENJOY

--- Jeremy's POV --- (short)

I walked back to my dorm with Mike's arm around my shoulder. His body heat was comforting in the autumn cold. Even with my jacket it was a bit chilly. I nuzzled up beside him, smiling as if earlier had never happened.

"You hungry? It's getting kind of late." Mike asked. I shrugged. I hadn't noticed it, but I was kind of hungry.

"I guess." I answered.

"How's McDonalds?" Mike chuckled. I giggled slightly.

"Fine by me." I replied.

--- Dolls POV --- ((oooooo))

I felt my chest heave as I hiccuped in emotional pain. I knew Mike would never love me. I could kill Jeremy and he'd still hate my guts. The question is why do I still even bother. I was sobbing my eyes out, wiping the tears even though it did no good.

My phone rang. I struggled to stay calm as I answered it.

"H-Hello?" I asked. I didn't bother to look at caller ID.

"Hello Doll, I just wanted to let you know that Mr. Schmidt has requested to see you in his office as soon as possible." A familiar time rang through my ears.

"Tell him I'm on my way." I struggled to keep my voice steady.

"I will, thank you!" The phone hung up. I could only imagine what he'd do to me. Getting fired was the least of my problems, in all honesty. I didn't mean to threaten him, I just kind of did. Determination is a positive thing until it's mixed with rage and love. I just wanted him to myself. What's Jeremy even using him for? Sex? Money? I just miss his warmth. I don't want his money or his cock; I just want him.

I decided to finally pick myself up and get dressed into something comfortable, since he wasn't going to professionally address me about it, of course. I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt before putting on my jacket and shoes and walking out the door.

The building had seemed oddly quiet, only the sounds of coffee machines and the occasional phone ring filled the waiting room.

"Good Afternoon, Doll." The lady at the desk smiled, but it wasn't genuine at all. I know it wasn't. I bitchily smile back, showing my current mood.

My eyes began to grow puffy as I walked into the elevator. I was probably overthinking it all. He probably just wanted me gone. It's not like he'd do something like I did. The hardest part would be apologizing– so I just won't.

The elevator dinged and I stepped off of it, walking towards Mike's office. It was even quieter on the top floor. I knocked on his door lightly, not being too loud.

"It's open."

I opened the door and saw Mike tapping his desk, clearly out of frustration. A brunette sat in a chair on the far corner. I assumed that was Jeremy.

"Have a seat." Mike sounded like the principal after you just called your teacher a whore.

"Why is he here?" I asked. Curiosity filled me, and it came off as a bit rude.

"Because I don't trust you." Mike growled. It was like a knife to the chest, but I remained as emotionless as ever.

"Whatever. What did you want?" I continued to question him to hide my pain.

"Well first of all, you're fired-"

"And second of all you hate me, and third of all you hope I burn in hell, right?" I finished. I'd heard it all too many times.

"That's not what I was going to say but that'd be great." Mike smiled. "Second of all, I want you out of my life completely. That's all."

"Of course that's fucking all!" I stood up, I couldn't hide it anymore.

"We've done this before Mike! How the hell could you be so stupid! You just don't remember because of that stupid.." I felt tears begin to dwell in my eyes. It burned my eyes like the knife that'd recently impaled me was being slowly dragged out. I hated to break down like this, and I made everything awkward.

"I'll go," I sobbed, leaving the office without another word.

---

My trAIN OF THOUGHT WAS RUNNING OUT OF COAL SO I IMPROVISED