Chapter 1~

--- Jeremy's POV ---

I sighed and got up. It was 7AM, but I knew I had to be on time for my meeting with Mr. Schmidt. He's the kind of guy you wouldn't want to disappoint or anger. That put a lot of pressure on me. One wrong word and I'm done for. I'm probably just being paranoid though. Everything will be fine. It's probably illegal for him to hurt me.

(( unless he's buttfucking you ))

I started to comb my messy hair as my roommate walked in. I absolutely hated him. He was such a fuckboy, sleeping with every girl in the campus. He never cleans up after himself and don't get me started on his hygiene. He didn't even take the liberty to tell me his name. I'm supposed to call him "Buddy" which we are not buddies at all so it kind of disturbs me.

"Hey Fagsgerald," he chuckled.

"Hello, Buddy." I sighed, continuing to do my hair.

"Are you busy with your nerd shit today?" He plopped on his bed.

"Why yes actually, are you busy with your girls today?" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Ha ha. Very funny. It's not my fault I can pick up chicks easily," he scoffed.

"Yes it's more their fault for being so ignorant to sleep with a scumbag like you." I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to change.

"You're just mad that nobody would fuck you," he growled.

I ignored him and dressed as neatly as possible, wearing a orange collared shirt with a white sweatshirt over top of it. I put on khaki pants and white converse, putting my camera around my neck. I walked out and waited for the insults to hit me.

"No wonder everyone knew you were gay," he groaned.

"The way you dress doesn't determine your sexuality," I corrected him, "You could go out on the streets and probably not tell the gays from the bisexuals from the asexuals... You get my point?"

"Yes dad, I don't want a lecture." He nodded.

I groaned and grabbed my notepad, about to walk out.

"And if you're going to bang somebody, please clean up afterwards. It smells like sex in here." I said before walking out.

-

I was on the bus, waiting patiently for my stop. It would take me exactly outside the building, but close enough to where I could walk there and make it on time.

At my stop, I got off with only a couple of other people. I walked towards the building, adjusting my collar and hoping I looked okay. I checked my camera to make sure it had film and dusted off my shoes and sweatshirt.

You're gonna be fine, Jeremy. One speck of dirt won't make you unbearably unattractive. I reminded myself.

I got to the building when I realized I didn't even know what Mr. Schmidt looked like. I took a picture of the building before walking inside. It was 8:29, I was one minute early but that's nothing too big.

As I walked in, I saw somebody running out in tears. I watched them run to their car, sobbing and starting the engine.

"Hello," I looked up to see a woman sitting at a desk, "May I help you?"

"Uh, y-yeah.. I'm here to see M-Mr. Schmidt." I mentally slapped myself to stuttering, I guess I was just nervous.

"Top floor, last door on the right." The lady smiled, "Good luck." Her tone was suddenly serious, yet she kept a smile on her face. I walked over to the elevator slowly, feeling more nervous then ever. What did she mean by "good luck"? Did the person who left in tears come from Mr. Schmidt?

I got into the elevator and pushed the top floor button, rechecking myself to make sure I was decent. I sighed as the elevator dinged and I was on the top floor.

I walked down a long hallway. She said the last door on the right, that door was the biggest. That obviously meant the highest in the building worked in there.

I knocked on the door, not trying to be a prude.

"Come in." A husky voice said.

I opened the door slowly, seeing him stand with his back turned and looking out a window.

"Introduce yourself." He demanded.

"I-I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald, I'm from (college name) University, senior level. I'm here for an interview, sir." It was almost impossible not to stutter or trip over my own feet. He turned around, revealing his face.

And fuck was he hot.

His icy blue eyes were like gems. His skin looked soft and perfect. He appeared to have scars on his head and no hair, but that didn't bother me. Honestly, it suited him. He wore a tux and black shoes and compared to me he was a giant. He walked closer to me, blue eyes staring into my green ones.

When he got as close as possible to me, he lifted my chin up, causing me to fluster. "Senior level?" He questioned.

"Y-Yes sir," I nodded.

He looked me up and down before walking over to a desk with a cake across from it.

"Take a seat, kid." He said.

---