Chapter 16~

--- Jeremy's POV ---

I woke up and groaned almost immediately from a pain in my ass, the memories from last night clouding my memory. I blushed madly at the thoughts.

"Good morning, love~" Mike said sleepily. I bit my lip slightly. Mike's sleepy voice is literally the hottest thing ever.

"Morning," I smiled. He kissed my forehead gently.

"Somebody is gonna be wobbly today.." Mike snickered.

I blushed and buried my face into his bare chest instead of responding. He rubbed my back, chuckling.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you back to your dorm. Let's get dressed." He spoke softly.

-

Mike didn't have any clothes that fit me, so I worse one of his shirts which was way too big on me, and a pair of his jeans that fit okay.

"Make sure everybody can see your hickeys so that they know you're mine." Mike said as he carried me towards the campus.

"No..!" I blushed, "It's bad enough I can't walk.."

"Sorry not sorry," Mike chuckled. I rolled my eyes. After a few more minutes of me instructing him where to go, we finally made it to my dorm.

"Should I come in and help you?" Mike smirked.

"No, you asshole." I giggled. He set me down but held onto my waist, keeping me in place.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled in return. He leaned down, pushing his lips against mine. I kissed back as if I were addicted to his lips. I didn't want to let go. I just wanted to stay like that forever.

Unfortunately, the lack of air was too much for the both of us, causing us to pull away and pant for air.

"I'll see you later," he smiled. I waved and held onto the wall as he walked away. I sighed happily and walked into my dorm, gasping at what I saw.

Scott laid in Buddy's bed, smiling to himself. Buddy obviously wasn't home.

"Do I need to leave you alone?" I chuckled. He shot up and blushed.

"Jeremy! I-I was just-"

"Going through Buddy's stuff?" I smirked.

He sighed, "Yeah.."

"So it is a crush.. I see.." I smiled.

"He just smells so.. I can't explain it.. But I love it.." Scott blushed lightly.

"You love him," I chuckled.

Scott looked down, now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I never thought I'd see the day where my best friend would have a crush on Buddy." I sighed, "I'm fine with it, it's just weird.."

"I get it.. He probably wouldn't date me anyways.. He has a reputation.." Scott shook his head.

"I guess you're right... But hey, you never know. He might just fuck you sideways soon enough." I shrugged.

"I'm gonna be completely honest, I wouldn't mind that.." He muttered.

I laughed, "Ew! Dude the images!" He laughed with me.

"Shut up, Mikey's boy." He laughed.

"Whatever.." I crossed my arms.

We sat in a silence for a few minutes.

"Hey uh.. Scott?" I mumbled.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Could you uhh.. Help me to my bed..?" I blushed. A smirk crept up on his face.

"I'd like to see you try.." He said smugly.

I sighed and wobbled over to my bed, collapsing on it.

"I guess Mike like it rough." Scott snickered.

"You're telling me.." I blushed. He wiggled his eyebrows, laughing slightly. I blushed and looked away, but smiled a bit.

I totally ship Buddy x Scott.

---

:>

I'm just :>

~Stooz