Chapter 35~

oh boy 3AM !!!

---

Jeremy bit his lip, wondering if he looked good enough.

"You look amazing, Jere." Scott ensured him, as if he could tell he was anxious.

"What if Mike doesn't think so? What if he changes his mind?" Jeremy asked.

"He won't, trust me. He's seen you puffy eyed and in your pajamas, he loves you." Scott chuckled. Jeremy blushed.

"I-I guess you're right." Jeremy replied.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married." Scott repeated for the eighth time today.

"I can't believe it either." Jeremy admitted. Anxiety filled his entire being, still in disbelief. He wore a white tux, besides Scott's encouragement to wear a dress. He did comb through his hair, however. He refused to wear dress shoes, so he had his white converse on instead, even though his mother fought against the idea. Jeremy's dad couldn't make it, being at home for business, but promised to call after the ceremony.

"Will you at least wear the veil I got you?" Scott asked.

"No!" Jeremy giggled. "I'm fine the way I am."

"Come on, you've gotta give me something." Scott pouted.

"I gave you the honor of being my best man." Jeremy replied.

"Do you know who Mike brought?" Scott asked.

"He said a couple of his friends from college. I've never met them before." Jeremy shrugged.

"Okay, one more question; since you have like, no friends, how'd you get bridesmaids?" Scott snickered.

"I have one. That's good enough."

"Who is it?" Scott tilted his head.

"Well.. After a lot of talking.. Doll and I are friends." Jeremy smiled.

"Seriously? Didn't she want to murder you?" Scott said in disbelief.

"I've wanted to kill you a few times and we're still friends. It's water under the bridge." Jeremy chuckled.

"Well I can't argue with that." The taller male grinned before placing the veil on Jeremy's head anyways.

"You little twat." Jeremy laughed. Scott joined in, setting the accessory down in defeat.

"Sir? It's about time.." A man walked into the room, warning the two.

"You ready?" Scott smiled.

"As ready as I'll ever be.." Jeremy replied, getting his hair ruffled.

The ceremony was long and boring for most of the crowd. Mike and Jeremy were occupied with eachother. Mike couldn't get over how amazing Jeremy looked. Scott wouldn't let him see the younger male, claiming it was "bad luck for a groom to see his groom before a wedding." He was so lucky he waited. Jeremy in a tuxedo had to be the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

-- time skip BC im not good at these aaaaaa --

"Yes, dad, everything went fine." Jeremy laughed, finally getting to talk to his father. Mike held his opposite hand, lost in thought. The reception had started a while ago, and all Mike wanted to do was sit with Jeremy and talk to him. As Jeremy hung up, Mike kissed his cheek. Jeremy giggled and blushed slightly.

"You're just so desperate for attention, Michael." Jeremy said jokingly.

"I'm sorry I want attention from my husband." Mike chuckled.

"That's a nice word." Jeremy smiled.

"Especially on you." Mike grinned.

"You're so cheesy!" Jeremy laughed.

"You love it, though."

"Well, yeah."

The younger male snuggled against Mike, smiling.

"I love you." Jeremy sighed.

"I love you too, Jeremy Schmidt." Mike smiled.

---

IS IT SHIT

ITS SHIT

FUCK

K BYE