Chapter 34~

I got most votes on the announcement so c;

And the reason I asked is because

I'm not good at wedding scenes

like

At all

I don't know how a wedding works because everytime I go to one, instead of listening I imagine jeremike lemon

I might do a little pre-wedding scene, and you can MOST DEFINITELY expect a honeymoon ;]

but the wedding itself is kind of

no

and sorry if this sucks im in the hospital to see my uncle and I'm not completely focused BC they're talking about me and im tired so yeah

enjoy

---

Jeremy was smiling the whole way to his dorm. Scott wasn't leaving for a couple of weeks, but he felt as if he had to hurry to tell his best friend, as if he was loading the moving van now. Jeremy played out the several outcomes that could happen to entertain himself. The best one included Scott staying instead of moving, and him moving closer to Jeremy and Mike after college. Scott would visit everyday and Jeremy would be happy.

Jeremy still couldn't believe he proposed; and so casually too. It made Jeremy smile, and almost cry in joy. He just wanted to stuff his face into Mike's chest and kiss him forever. He loved his blue eyed mate so dearly, it made his heart flutter.

Jeremy was interrupted when he noticed the bus was at his stop. He quickly got up and speed walked to Scott's dorm. Many people looked at him weird, but he didn't care. It got to the point where he was running, excitedly rushing towards his friend. Upon arrival, Jeremy had to catch his breath at the door before knocking repeatedly.

Scott opened the door. "Hey Je-"

"Mike proposed!" Jeremy cut him off.

"Seriously?" Scott smiled. Jeremy nodded before Scott pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" Scott practically squealed, as if he were a teenaged girl. "You have to tell me exactly how it happened."

"Well he took me to the carnival. First we went on the ferris wheel and I was fucking terrified, so he helped me through that. Then we played every game in the park until sunset. Before leaving he asked to play one more game and when he won and said he wanted a new husband as a prize and I almost cried." Jeremy rambled, laughing a bit at the end.

"I would've too! He just caught you off guard?" Scott laughed with the smaller male.

"Yeah, and it was smooth as hell, I have to give him that." Jeremy blushed and giggled.

"Well," Scott mumbled, "The wedding is coming soon.. You only have one friend.. You probably need a best man.." Scott trailed off.

"Of course, Scott." Jeremy laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!" Scott smiled, "You're growing up, Jere!"

"I'm in college! You sound like my mom!" Jeremy playfully hit Scott.

"I am your mother now."

"What?" Jeremy snickered.

"Did I stutter?" Scott chuckled.

"Whatever. I still have to tell my parents and stuff, so I have to go now." Jeremy shrugged.

"Do it here!" Scott insisted. Jeremy laughed before sitting on his best friends bed and dialing on his phone. Scott bit his hand to keep him from screaming in excitement. Scott could hear the squeal of excitement from Jeremy's mom from over the phone. Jeremy explained everything that he did to Scott to his mom, and hung up.

"I'm so excited you have no idea. I'm not even getting married." Scott bit his lip.

"Well I have a reason to be excited." Jeremy smiled.

"Sleepover!" Scott yelled.

"Jesus Christ, you 15 year old." Jeremy replied.

"Sleepover?" Scott said in a more questioning tone.

"Fine, whatever." Jeremy laughed and threw a pillow at Scott, engaging in a playful pillow fight.

---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^^cannot describe how excited I am