Chapter 76~

This is it.

---

If Mike was bad with drinking before, he was even worse now. He rarely went to work, drinking and eating macaroni all day. He, of course, had Jeremy make his food and fetch his alcohol. Jeremy didn't mind for the first week, but it soon got out of hand.

"Jeremy! I'm hungry!" Mike called. Jeremy huffed and got out of bed, doing the work Mike wasn't.

"Why don't you get it your damn self?" He replied.

"Because I'm watching TV." Mike slurred.

"Maybe if you turned off the TV, or even paused it, you'd be able to get yourself something." Jeremy sighed.

"Shut the fuck up. At least I'm not hiding away in the room with my 'depression' and my 'loneliness'. I'm right fucking here, you know." Mike mocked.

"Well lately it doesn't seem like it." He began walking back into the room.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Mike stumbled towards the room, following Jeremy.

"Look at yourself walk, Mike. You're drunk out of your mind, this isn't you." Jeremy argued.

"Maybe it is, and it's not my fault you put up with it for 15 years." He growled.

"You weren't like this when we first met. You were sweet and helped me when I was sad and now you're just a drunk bastard who tells me to suck it up and move on. If one of us here needs to move on, it's clearly you." The brunette clenched his fists.

"I put this roof over your head, brat." Mike stepped closer.

"Not anymore, since you want to just sit on the couch and drown yourself in your own sadness instead of getting up and doing something about it." Jeremy crossed his arms.

"Well maybe if you're so sick of me then why don't you just go!" Mike yelled.

"Maybe I will! I'll be absolutely thrilled to not be your maid anymore." He stormed off into the room, packing his clothes.

"Take your sons shit too, it's taking up all my damn space." The older male walked off into the kitchen. Jeremy was about to yell at him again, but at this point he didn't care. He just wanted to leave. He didn't pack Winter's stuff, knowing it'd be too much for him. He packed an entire suitcase full of the clothes he wore, as well as his camera, laptop, and art supplies.

"And this time I'm not coming back."

"Good."

---

ahaha you're welcome ;)