Chapter 29~

Here's the smut I didn't give you last chapter though

if this book gets to 69k reads I'll fucking scream

---

Jeremy kept a flustered expression the entire car ride, knowing what was coming next. He felt impatient, but knew that they couldn't do it in the car. Mike had trouble keeping his eyes on the road. With Jeremy a bright red next to him, he could only concentrate on what he was going to do to the smaller male.

Once they'd arrived at Mike's house, neither if them hesitated before walking up to the front door. Mike fumbled to get the house key, unlocking the door and dragging his boyfriend inside. Jeremy kissed Mike roughly, catching the dominant male by surprise. Mike chuckled into the embrace and shut the front door without breaking the seal. Mike's tongue invaded Jeremy's mouth, making the kiss steamy, but passionate enough to make butterflies in the submissive male's stomach. Jeremy needed to be closer, so he pulled Mike by the waist to get the contact he desired. Mike pulled away, smirking.

"How eager~" Mike huskily whispered. Jeremy blushed before getting picked up by his boyfriend. Mike carried the brunette to his bedroom and set him on the neatly made sheets.

"Please don't tease me this time.." Jeremy begged.

"I'll try my hardest." Mike grinned and kissed Jeremy once again. Their chests pressed against eachother as Mike climbed onto the younger male. Jeremy's arms were soon pinned above his head, Mike's opposite hand trailing down to the button on his boyfriends pants. He got straight to business as he undid the brunettes pants.

(( get it
bc neither of them are straight
lmao ill go ))

Mike pulled out of their embrace to kiss Jeremy's jawline teasingly. Completely ignoring Jeremy's request, he only slightly pulled down Jeremy's pants and palmed him through the bit of his boxers that was visible. Jeremy gasped and bit his tongue. It was obvious that Mike was teasing the younger male anyways, so Jeremy decided to tease back as best he could.

"Mikeeeyy~" Jeremy whined. Mike looked up before blushing lightly, looking at a flustered Jeremy giving an almost pitiful look, lust coating his eyes. Mike knew what he was doing, and it worked. Mike exhaled and once again kissed Jeremy with a steamy passion. As he released his boyfriends wrists, Mike pulled the rest of Jeremy's pants down. Jeremy bucked his hips up and latched his arms around Mike's neck.

"I need you, Mike~" Jeremy whispered against Mike's lips, "Please~?" Mike sat up, lifting Jeremy's shirt above his head and laying kisses upon his chest and going down the happy trail. Jeremy watched him, panting as Mike got closer and closer to his growing erection. Tension filled Jeremy's senses as his heart raced. He hated the fact that he loves to be teased like this. He enjoyed the marathon his heart went on. Mike kissed the growing tent in Jeremy's boxers, causing a sharp gasp from the younger male.

"How much do you need me?" Mike asked innocently. Jeremy longed to be touched by his boyfriend, and blushed at the thought of voicing his cravings.

"I-I need you so badly, Mikey.. Please.." Jeremys face burned in embarrassment, but Mike could only grin in satisfaction. He planned on taking a different turn tonight, however.

Mike reached over to a drawer next to the bed and grabbing two things, before gently tugging Jeremy's boxers down. Jeremy couldn't catch even a glance at what Mike had, and the thought both excited him and scared him. Mike chuckled at Jeremy's worried expression as he held up a bottle of lube and a vibrator. Jeremy felt a little relief, now knowing what he was in for.

Mike lathered his fingers with lube, barely dipping into his boyfriends hole with a couple of fingers, just enough to prepare him. Jeremy's mouth stayed in an open 'O' shape as Mike slowly pulled his fingers out and replaced them with the vibrator. Jeremy bit his lip. He pleaded with his eyes for Mike's to do anything. Mike, in return, turned the toy on a low level. Jeremy gasped and panted.

"Keep your hands behind your head." Mike demanded. Jeremy obeyed, his toes curling and his legs spreading to increase the pleasure.

"M-More.." Jeremy barely choked out behind his moans. Mike sniggered before turning the toy up all the way. Jeremy's back arched and the struggle to keep his hands behind his head began. He needed oh so desperately to be touched, and knowing Mike would tease him until he was on edge he knew that he'd have to suffer. The dominant male pushed the toy in and out slowly, making Jeremy shudder and breathe raggedly. The brunette looked up at the older male, begging with his eyes. Mike felt precum drip from his clothed member. Just the sight was getting him worked up. Jeremy's flustered face, the strands of sweat that glued his hair to his glowing, pale skin, the gaping mouth and the feminine twists made Mike lose all control. He quickly pulled the vibrating toy out of his boyfriend before squirting lube onto his own throbbing erection. The blue eyed male grunt in satisfaction as he leaned down to whisper in Jeremy's ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you'll be limping for a month." Mike erotically growled. Jeremy moaned and bit his lip harshly.

"P-Please just do it already." Jeremy pleaded. Mike lifted one of Jeremy's legs onto the seme's shoulder, allowing a better access to the slightly loosened hole. Mike pushed in slowly, resulting in a groan from both males. The angle gave Mike the advantage of being deeper in the brunette. Jeremy's face scrunched up at the pleasure he was already feeling. Mike could feel the relaxed muscles around his cock, giving him the okay to begin thrusting. As he began, the pace was slow, and not pleasurable enough for the submissive male. Mike began to feel this as well, as he began to thrust harder and faster into his mate. Jeremy scratched Mike's back as the older male pounded into him. The tip of Mike's cock brushed against Jeremy's prostate several times, driving him wild. Jeremy could no longer form sentences, but small curses escaped his lips. It was enough for Mike to tell that he was growing closer to his release. Mike wasn't done with Jeremy yet, though. Mike laid down, bringing Jeremy with him as Jeremy was now riding Mike's large cock. The brunette quickly caught on as he bounced on his boyfriends dick. He was extremely desperate for release, and needed some kind of push.

"M-Mikey.." Jeremy croaked, "Fuck.. I-I-I'm close.." The brunette warned Mike. Mike pumped Jeremy quickly, getting his message. Jeremy let out a silent cry as his back arched and a warm sensation filled his gut. His release was heavenly, sweet, white cum spilling everywhere. Mike's thrusts got sloppier as he grew close as well, he thrusters through his orgasm and pumped Jeremy through his. After the after shocks were out, the two were left panting.

"I love you so much.." Mike smiled.

"I love you, too.." Jeremy panted and kissed Mike gently, his arms laced around his boyfriends neck securely.

---

THIS FEELS LIKE SHIT AND IM SORRY IF IT IS