Chapter 2~

--- Jeremy's POV -

After asking a few questions, he stopped me.

"I-Is something wrong?" I asked, hoping he was okay with everything I was asking.

"No no, I just wanted to know a bit more about you," he leaned into the desk.

I blushed lightly, "Like w-what?" I stuttered, hoping my blush wasn't noticeable.

"Senior in college, you must be around 20 years old, correct?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Another thing, just call me Mike. 'Sir' and 'Mr. Schmidt' are too professional, honestly." He added.

"Okay then, Mike." I smiled slightly.

He asked me a few more questions, some about my family, some about my friends, and a couple about my sexuality. It was almost like a normal conversation. Except for the fact that he pretty much owns me for the time that I'm in his building.

"Well would you look at the time," he sighed, "I have other appointments to get to."

"Oh that's fine, I have enough information for the interview," I said, standing up.

"Oh and one more thing," he pulled out a small piece of paper, scribbling something down.

"Just in case you'd want to talk to me outside of work," he handed me the paper.

xxx-xxxx ~ Mike xx

I blushed at the note and said bye before heading out.

-

The whole ride back to the campus I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so perfect. He gave me his phone number, not only that but he left two x's. Did he like me? No, not possible. He's so rich and high class. I'm just a boy in college struggling to pay tuition. We're just friends at the most. I didn't even know his sexuality. He could be straight and just be really friendly for all I know.

Before I knew it, I was back at the college. I sighed and walked towards my dorm so I could edit the information I got. I just hoped Buddy wasn't there. With him around it's impossible to focus on anything.

I got to my dorm and just my luck, Buddy was playing on his 3DS on the bed.

"Damn Fagsgerald you really know how to kill a mood," he said without looking up.

"I'd have to say the same for you," I groaned and grabbed my laptop, turning it on and starting to work on Scott's project.

--- Mike's POV :> ---

I'd just gotten home from work. I'd taken off early due to the fact that I couldn't focus. I didn't know exactly what it was, but it was distracting me and making me feel uncomfortable.

I sat on the couch, thinking of what could've possibly gotten me so off track that I had to leave work. Not that I was complaining, getting off of work early was like winning the lottery. The problem is I can't leave work for five minutes without somebody screwing something up that I have to fix in the long run. I racked my brain for memories of the day, since it obviously was something that happened today.

There was the missing paperwork, then the shitty assistant I needed to fire, then there was...

That kid.

It was so obvious. I knew I'd felt something towards him, but I didn't know what at the time. His brown curls, his emerald green eyes, his porcelain skin.. I can't believe I was so stupid. What was his name again?

Ah yes, Jeremy Fitzgerald. How could I forget? I though to myself. I smiled at the thought of him. But I'd only just met him. To have a crush on him or say I loved him wouldn't be right. For now let's just say..

I want him~

---