Chapter 37~

Prepare yourselves for 7 days of smut

well 6 bc last chapter was one

I know what I wanna do for this chapter but the next ones???? no idea pls help I have 5 more days left

---

Jeremy and Mike sat on the couch, watching TV and cuddling. Jeremy was obviously bothered by something, but Mike was scared to ask. He didn't want to make Jeremy feel uncomfortable, but with Jeremy was shaking his leg, it was hard to focus on the TV show.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mike finally asked.

Jeremy hesitated, "N-Nothing.." He blushed and but his lip.

"Come on, tell me what's on your mind." Mike rubbed comforting circles on Jeremys sides. Jeremy sighed and looked up at Mike, blushing like crazy.

"I-I-I... Uh.." Jeremy suddenly looked down, playing with his fingers. "I-I want you t-to.. K-Kind of.. Show me, maybe.."

Mike looked down at him with confusion, before Jeremy finally sputtered out, "-Howtogiveablowjob." Mike blushed as well before smirking.

"You're so innocent.." Mike chuckled. "It's cute."

"S-Shut up..!" Jeremy sassed.

"Okay, okay." Mike continued. "It's easy, really.. It's just like a sucker, literally. Just, don't bite it."

"Stop ruining foods for me!" Jeremy giggled and blushed.

"Sorry! I'm trying to help you because I don't want you biting my dick off." Mike replied.

"I wasn't gonna do that, thank you very much." Jeremy rolled his eyes before getting on his knees in front of Mike on the couch.

"Wow.." Mike blushed as he admired the view. His more dominant, perverted side was coming out, just from seeing his husband on his knees in between his legs.

"You perv.." Jeremy blushed as well, unzipping his pants.

"What am I supposed to do?" Mike chuckled.

"I guess you're right.." Jeremy smiled shyly before taking Mike's member out of his boxers. Although Jeremy had seen Mike's cock many times, it still filled him with anxiety.

"What if I do it wrong?" Jeremy asked.

"As long as I'm not in pain, you're probably doing it right." Mike smiled down at Jeremy. "Relax."

The brunette nodded and gave Mike's member a couple of long strokes, making the older male sigh slightly. Jeremy gave small prelicks to his partners erection, causing the blue eyed male to moan shakily. Jeremy looked at Mike's flustered expression and took the top into his mouth. Mike wanted to push Jeremy's head down, and force him to take more, but Jeremy had never done this before. That'd be rude.

Jeremy could see Mike's struggle to keep himself under control, so he slowly pushed the rest of his shaft into his mouth.

"Fuck, baby.." Mike moaned at the warmth around his member, "Y-You're doing so good.."

Jeremy took that as encouragement to suck gently. Mike leaned his head back, curling his fingers into Jeremy's brown locks. Jeremy shyly pulled away, blushing madly.

"S-Sorry.. I-I-I got kind of embarrassed.." Jeremy blushed.

"It's fine.. That was good, for a beginner." Mike smiled, before noticing a problem in Jeremy's jeans too. "Need a hand?"

Jeremy nodded before hopping into Mike's lap again, kissing him with passion. Mike grinned and pulled Jeremy closer by his hips. Jeremy pulled away for a quick second, blushing:

"Are we really just gonna have sex for a whole week?" Jeremy smirked.

"I mean, that'd be great." Mike laughed. Jeremy giggled before Mike nuzzled his neck, licking and biting gently. The submissive male moaned softly and tilted his head back to give Mike more room. Mike left a very noticeable hickey on his husbands neck before going to rip their shirts off. Even though the two were already painfully hard, Mike decided to tease and go for the foreplay anyways.

The brunette gasped as Mike went to squeeze his nipples. Mike grinned at the small moans he received, gently brushing against the pink buds. Jeremy soon whined at the teasing.

"Mike..!" Jeremy whimpered.

"What is it?" Mike gazed at Jeremy.

"Just fuck me already, please.." Jeremy begged. He didn't have to tell Mike twice, since he was already pushing Jeremy against the couch. The two awkwardly got out of their pants, before Mike put Jeremy on his hands and knees.

"Do you need stretching? We just did this yesterday, so..." Mike asked.

"I-I'll be fine." Jeremy smiled a bit, even though Mike couldn't see it from behind him. Mike grabbed the lube that he had in his pocket for "emergencies" and applied it to his member, pulling at the erection gently. Mike slowly pushed his way in, moaning as Jeremy's tight walls gripped his cock. Jeremy's arms were growing weak, and Mike hadn't even moved yet.

"M-Move. Please.." Jeremy panted. Mike grabbed onto the green eyed males hips before thrusting into him at a moderate rhythm. Jeremy's arms had given up to pleasure at this point. He pushed against Mike gently, as if telling him to go faster. The older male smirked lustfully before pounding into Jeremy quickly. Jeremy whipped his head back in pleasure and moaned loudly. Mike was surely leaving bruises on Jeremy's waist, the force being too much for the sensitive skin.

Neither of them were going to last long, especially when Mike hit Jeremy's sweet spot. White pricked the edges of Jeremy's vision, soon be in all he could see. He felt as if he could cry in pleasure. Mike could only see Jeremy's perfect ass, and hear Jeremy's perfect moans behind his own. The pleasure was too much, and the two of them exploded simultaneously. Jeremy sprayed his seed on the couch, and Mike inside of his husband. After the harsh panting, Mike pulled out and had Jeremy laying on him.

"I could totally do this for the rest of the week." Jeremy whispered weakly against Mike's chest.

---

SORRY THIS IS KIND OF HALF-ASS IF IM HONEST

BTW

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT A

UHH

DADDY KINK

ILL GO IM SO SSO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY K BYE