Chapter 6~

MY FRIEND GOT HIT WITH THE "WHAT ARE THOSE" IN THE HALLWAY

THEY LITERALLY REACHED DOWN

GRABBED HER SHOE

AND SCREAMED "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE"

CRYIN G

~STOOZ

--- Jeremy's POV ---

After a while of talking about nothing in particular, I realized how late it was.

"Mike, I have classes in the morning..." I said softly, hinting that I had to leave.

"Don't leave.." He put his head in my lap. I blushed but still struggled to push him off.

"I have to. I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" I promised him.

"No." He crossed his arms with his head still in my lap.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the couch, "You can't just keep me here."

"Watch me." He chuckled.

"Miiiiike..!" I whined.

"Come on, just one day away from school couldn't hurt!" He pouted.

"But the education.." I lied.

He sighed, "Fine, I'll just make you want to stay.."

"By doing wh-" I was cut off by Mike nuzzling into my lap, right onto my crotch.

(( here's ur fucking smut then :> ))

"M-Mike!" I blushed and bit my lip, trying to hold in moans as my pants got tighter. Before I even knew what was happening, I was below him on the couch, him pinning my arms.

"Now you can't go back to school in this condition, correct~?" I could hear a very large amount of lust behind Mike's formal tone.

I simply shook my head, my face redder than ever.

"Would you like my help~?" He asked. I looked into his blue eyes, which were once icy and cold but now lustful and dominant. I might be a virgin, but Mike was pretty hot. I'd lose tone bet with Scott, but Mike was still pretty hot. Besides, he wouldn't hurt me, right?

I caught myself nodding slightly, looking into his eyes. He smirked, getting off of me and putting a cloth over my eyes. I couldn't see, but I was aware that he had picked me up and was taking me down stairs.

- (( prepare das body ))

He set me down on some kind of bed. I wanted to ask what he was doing, but I didn't know if I wanted to know.

"Are you a virgin, Jere?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah.." I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll be nice..." I heard a pop as he paused, "And gentle.."

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"Aww, don't be scared, Jere. Just trying to make it a bit more enjoyable." His voice had a bit of a mocking tone.

Suddenly I felt my flannel (( I think that's what he's wearing )) being unbuttoned. I gasped and blushed, since I wasn't exactly the most buff. Once my flannel was completely unbuttoned, I felt Mike's cold hand reach up and down my chest, making me shiver. He rubbed his fingers over my nipples, making me gasp. He chuckled and I felt his hands being lifted from my chest. Suddenly, Mike was sitting on my legs. I gasped, since I didn't see it coming. He leaned down and kissed my neck softly, trying around different places to find my weak point. I moaned when I felt him hit one spot. He caught on and started to suck on my neck, making me moan more.