Chapter 25~

sorry i no update i was grounded but im bACK BITCHES

*ahem* enjoy the chapter

--- no ones POV ---

The two talked on the couch, either rambling about Doll or about their mistakes. Mike, laying on his back had the green eyed male sitting on his stomach. The position was oddly comforting for the couple. Mike's hands rested on Jeremys waist and Jeremy's slightly smaller hands moved around in exaggeration.

"I just cannot believe I made a scene for a stupid little hickey.." Jeremy whined into his sleeves.

"Come on, don't blame yourself. It's not a stupid little hickey. It's a big deal. Hell, I know I'd be pissed if you came home one night with a hickey and a hangover." Mike chuckled the last sentence. Jeremy smiled shyly.

"I do still feel really bad for breaking the promise, Jere.." Mike sighed.

"You were just trying to keep me safe." Jeremy replied.

"I know, but the guilt is eating me alive.. I feel like I owe you something." Mike admitted, "I had a gut feeling you'd be worried and I should've trusted it."

"Mike really, I'm fine." Jeremy reached up to the taller males face, pulling at his lips and forcing him to smile, "Lighten up, you dork."

Mike could do nothing but laugh as he pushed Jeremy away. Jeremy giggled, making Mike blush lightly. Jeremy's eyes fell onto the dark spot on Mike's neck.

"I hate that stupid hickey.." Jeremy growled under his breath.

"Believe me, I do too.." Mike scoffed. Jeremy looked down hesitantly as he turned a light pink. The green eyed male suddenly leaned down, sucking on his boyfriends collarbone. Mike gasped in surprise, his face heating up as well. Sparks flew up his spine as Jeremy nibbled and sucked on his skin. When the sensations stopped, another hickey was left; this time made by the boyfriend of Michael Schmidt.

--- Scotts POV --- (( an actual POV ooooo :D ))

I'd called Jeremy at least 7 times. He was sobbing his eyes out the last time I saw him, and he'd supposedly went to tell Mike off. A part of me didn't want to believe it. Those two were extremely close; and Mike didn't seem like the type of guy who'd cheat. I personally hadn't met him, but from all of Jeremy's daydreaming I felt like he was my best friend.

"You okay, Scotty?" Vincent asked me, looking up from his laptop.

"No, not really.." I replied.

"Relax, I'm sure he's fine." Vincent smiled a bit. "What's the worst that could've happened?"

I thought about that. What honestly was the worst that could've happened? Mike could've gotten mad, and they could be fighting. Jeremy could've found Mike with this new whore and decided to commit suicide. Pondering about it only made my stressing worse. I bit my finger and sighed as I looked down.

"Hey, Jeremy is a grown man. He can handle himself." Vincent put an arm around me.

"He really can't.." I admitted.

"I'll tell you what; if he's not home by tomorrow afternoon, then I'll start to worry. It's only been an hour." Vincent chuckled.

"I guess your right.." I snuggled up to him. "Thanks, Vinny.."

"Anytime, Scotty." Vincent blushed lightly, kissing his now calm boyfriends head gently.

---

I GOT SOMETHING DONE WOOP