Chapter 66~

I hope that's the right number lmao

Don't worry tho I'm, unfortunately, not dead

IM ALMOST 13 THO SAY AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO SEPTEMBER 28TH MARK YOUR SHITS

---

When Mike had woken up that morning, he was surprised to feel his husbands heat from the other side of the bed. Jeremy had work today, so he was surprised that he was still here. He looked over to the clock and saw it was quarter after 11, way past the time Jeremy's usually supposed to be at work.

"Are you awake?" Mike asked softly.

"Yeah." Jeremy's voice was low and quiet.

"Don't you have work?" Mike spoke, half expecting Jeremy to look at the clock and sprint up.

"I called in today." His voice was bland, with only the smallest bit of emotion.

"What's wrong?" Mike frowned, sitting up and rubbing Jeremy's back.

"Nothing." Jeremy lied. Mike sighed and stood up.

"I'll be right back." He promised, leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Winter spotted him leaving the room and beamed, rushing to cling to his fathers sides.

"Hey, brat." Mike joked, ruffling Winters hair. "How'd you sleep?"

"I've been up for days now waiting for one of you to get up!" Winter smiled.

"Well your dads not feeling good, so it's just me today. Are you hungry?" Mike asked.

"Mhm. Lucky Charms, please." He requested. Mike walked past him and into the kitchen, Winter following.

"What's wrong with dad?" He asked.

"He has a headache." Mike improvised, "So be very quiet around the house."

Winter nodded in understanding as Mike got his bowl. It had a whale on it, the tail being a straw. It was Winters favorite cereal bowl. Mike poured the cereal only halfway, knowing Winter rarely finished even that. He filled the bowl with milk and set the bowl in front of Winter at the table. He gave his son a spoon and smiled.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna make sure he's okay." Mike assured. He walked back into the room, closing the door behind him and seeing Jeremy under the blankets.

"Come on, baby.. Whats wrong?" Mike frowned and sat next to the lump that was Jeremy.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Jeremy groaned out.

"Do you want a hug?" Mike offered. Jeremy's answer was hesitant.

"A little bit."

Mike smiled and patted his leg, Jeremy emerging from the pile of blankets and getting into Mike's lap, his arms around the older males neck and his legs around his waist. The brunette buried his face into Mikes neck, the hot skin against his own feeling absolutely intoxicating.

"I love you Jere, I always will, just please tell me when you're depressed, okay? I hate seeing you so numb.." Mike whispered into Jeremy's ear, earning a nod from the younger male.

"Can you stay here for a bit?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course." Mike smiled. Jeremy laid Mike onto his back and relaxed into his husbands chest. Mike ran his hands up and down Jeremy's back gently.

As the minutes passed, Jeremy's eyes began to close, until he eventually fell asleep in Mike's arms.

---

wOOOooOo