Chapter 36~

WHOS READY FOR A HONEYMOON ;D

nothing important is gonna happen from after the wedding to the honeymoon so im just gonna skip to the smu- I mean-

My heart hurts so fucking much right now I swear to fucking god the things I do for jeremike but yeah sorry if this is late because of that ill try to get this out Saturday

---

"I don't know if I have everything.." Jeremy sighed.

"You don't, because we'll be back." Mike smiled.

"Shut up." Jeremy laughed.

The two were at Jeremy's dorm, Mike helping his husband pack for the honeymoon. They got a whole week to themselves. No distractions, no drama.

(( just sex for 7 days straight ))

Once the two actually arrived, Jeremy was amazed by the room they were staying in. Mike had planned it as a surprise, so Jeremy had no idea what it would look like. He wasn't disappointed, though.

(( I don't feel like describing the room so here's a photo

))

"Mike.." Jeremy smiled.

"Hm?" Mike replied.

"I love it." Jeremy hugged his partner happily.

"I'm glad you do." Mike suddenly grinned. "Because we have a whole week here to ourselves~" Mike whispered seductively. Jeremy caught on quickly, giggling before pulling Mike into a kiss. Mike grinned into the embrace and cupped Jeremy's ass into his hands. The younger male gasped, allowing Mike access to his cavern. Mike teasingly grazed his tongue along Jeremy's, making the brunette crave more. Jeremy pushed up against Mike, pulling the two males closer. Mike enjoyed the contact of his husbands body against his as he purred into the seal. Jeremy blushed and pulled away, lacking air. Mike smirked as he looked down at the green eyed male, he was coated in lust. Mike pushed his husband down onto the made bed, climbing on top of him quickly.

"Did you pack any-"

"Lube?" Mike grinned as he pulled a bottle out of his pocket.

"You sneaky bitch." Jeremy laughed before being pulled into another kiss. The kiss was short, as the both of them pulled away to remove shirts. Mike pecked Jeremy's lips, moving downwards and stopping at his neck. Jeremy shuddered at the feeling, moaning gently. Mike bit Jeremy's collarbone, leaving a dark purple mark. He licked over the mark he left, watching Jeremy slowly crumble before him. It was amazing seeing him unfold and get all worked up over the simple foreplay. Jeremy was now sporting a semi hard on, the small tent growing larger in his jeans as Mike continued. Mike rubbed small circles with his thumb around Jeremy's member.

"Since this is the first time we've had sex since getting married, I want to make it the most memorable." Mike teethed at his lip as he watched Jeremy buck his hips up to meet his hand. Mike snickered and pulled Jeremy's pants down swiftly, taking his boxers too. Mike rubbed up Jeremy's shaft slowly, watching the brunette twist in pleasure. Mike kissed Jeremy's thigh gently, making the younger male shiver. Mike gave small, teasing licks around Jeremy's member, never making contact with it. Jeremy bit his lip and bucked his hips. Mike laughed slightly before licking a small strip up the shaft, making the green eyed male throw his head back.

"Mike, please d-don't tease.." Jeremy whined. Mike kissed the slit of Jeremy's aching erection before pulling up.

"What if I were to just leave you like this?" Mike grinned.

"You wouldn't.." Jeremy pouted.

"Only because I'm hard too, but if I wasn't I'd love to see your reaction." Mike laughed.

"Please, just fuck me Mike.." Jeremy begged. Mike finally gave in and coated his fingers with lube, rubbing Jeremy's hole with the clear jelly to relax it. One finger, then another; Mike took no break time in between the two. Jeremy bit his lip as he felt himself stretch. Mike scissored his fingers inside of his husband, making the submissive male moan.

"You okay?" Mike smiled.

"F-Fantastic.." Jeremy panted. Mike chuckled before removing the last of his clothing. He lined himself up with Jeremy's hole, pushing in. Jeremy wrapped his legs around Mike's back, his mouth opening and his body trembling at the sudden heat inside of him. Mike took a deep breath as he allowed Jeremy to adjust. He wanted to fuck him into oblivion right then, but didn't want to hurt him.

"M-Move.." Jeremy stuttered out. Mike gave slow but powerful thrusts into his partner. Jeremy gasped with every powerful thrust, his gasps quickly turning into moans. He scratched at Mike's back and pulled him closer. This was enough for Mike to assume that he was ready.

The blue eyed male pounded into his mate quickly, making Jeremy almost scream in pleasure. Mike groaned before leaning down to nibble at Jeremy's sweet spot, between his Adam's apple and his chin. Jeremy squeezed his eyes shut and jerked his hips up when Mike struck his prostate. Mike couldn't help but chuckle as he continued to thrust towards Jeremy's sweet spot. The brunette arched his back, his orgasm approaching quickly.

"M-M-Mikey.." Jeremy tried to call out. Mike caught on and continued his thrusts. He was getting closer as well. He moaned lowly and bit his lip. Suddenly, the walls around him became twitchy, signaling Jeremy's release. As Jeremy's insides hollowed, Mike was pushed over the edge, shuddering and thrusting through his orgasm. Jeremy was seeing stars, the world around him spinning as the amazing feeling washed over him. Mike stopped his thrusts and panted, pulling out and examining the mess he'd made, chuckling.

"F-Fucking hell.." Jeremy panted.

"I think I'll like a whole week of this." Mike grinned.

---

SHIT IT FEELS TERRIBLE SORRY ITS NOT EVEN 1K WORDS