Chapter 75~

Trigger warning

---

Winter had skipped school, unbeknownst to his parents. He wasn't very far from it, though. He was still on school campus, in front of it actually. Tears in his eyes as he wrote.

If found, give to the parents of Winter Schmidt.
None of this is your fault.
You're trying, and I appreciate that, but I just can't do it anymore. This hurts me a lot more than it may hurt you, if anything you'll be glad that I'm gone.
I love you both.
Winter

He read over it again and again. He reached into his backpack for the small switchblade he'd bought for "self defense". He released the blade, then retracted it. His hands were shaking, he'd barely eaten in a week. He released and retracted the blade, again, again, again. He left the blade out, finally deciding to just get on with it. He laid his left wrist down before sobbing and holding the knife directly above it. He considered the pros and cons of this, and the negative side won. His right hand was shaking, he was sobbing.

Just count down. Don't be a pussy.

3.

2.

1.

Winter gasped as he lodged the knife into his vein, dragging it down his arm. His arm was dripping and oozing blood. He smiled, laughing and shaking his head. Everything started to fade, his breath slowing down. It wasn't long before he collapsed, dropping the knife out of his still slightly twitching hand.

When the school called about Winter, Mike cried for the first time in a while. He ha already been taken to the hospital and pronounced dead. When Jeremy walked in on Mike crying, he knew without telling what happened. He quickly rushed over to hug his husband, both of them in tears.

The funeral was a few days after, closed casket to avoid any unnecessary break downs. Jeremy had to even leave in the middle of the ceremony due to his loud sobbing. Jeremy's mom had of course followed him out, knowing how much he was hurting.

"I-It's all my fault." He sobbed, wiping his eyes.

"It's not, baby. You were doing everything you could." She hugged Jeremy, kissing his head. "None of this is your fault."

"Everything I could wasn't good enough, and I even listened to him talk about how Mike was being a prick to me and I thought it'd get better but it's not." Jeremy quietly spoke, knowing Mike was in the other room.

"It's okay, you're gonna have fights, you just lost your only child. But it'll get better, I promise." She sighed. "Wanna go get some cake from downstairs?"

Jeremy chuckled, wiping his eyes. "Thanks mom." He smiled as his mom wrapped her arm around him, leading his towards the cake he was promised.

---

Ahah I want to fucking kill myself its fine tho I go to therapy Monday ;)))) AhahahahaHAHAHA im not okay