Chapter 7~

OH MY FUCKING GOD THANKS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS AND THATS WHY I CANNOT BELIEVE IT GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS ;v;

Btw I got a cat I'll put a picture up there^^ his name is Zipper and he is mah baby :> k enjoy

~Stooz

--- Jeremy's POV ---

"You're not gonna tell me anything that happened at Mike's?" Scott whined as we walked out of the school. Our classes just ended and he's been bothering me about last night all day.

"Nope." I replied simply.

"Give me a hint." Scott begged, "Did you guys kiss or did he confess or-"

"I'm not telling you Scott. Ever. You're one of the last people I'd tell." I said a bit too harshly.

"Come on.." Scott looked down for a second, before snapping his head back up. Suddenly a shit eating grin was plastered on his face.

"Jeremy.." He said mockingly.

"Scott I'm leaving." I said, walking faster.

"OHOHOHO JEREMY!" He laughed and slapped my shoulder, causing me to wince, "You fucked Mike!"

"Shut up!" I felt my face heat up as I put my hand over his mouth. He licked my hands, causing me to move my hand quickly and wipe it on his shirt.

"Was he big? Did you like it? What happened afterwards? Is-"

"Scott you seriously need to hit the brakes." I stopped him, "It's not that big of a deal."

"It was your first time! This is a moment in your life that you'll never forget!" He yelled.

"I-I have to go make sure Buddy doesn't destroy the dorm, bye." I made up an excuse to leave before walking away quickly.

-

I got to my dorm and looked in awe at the room.

(( not mentally prepared to write this I'm ))

There was semen on his bed, dorito dust on mine, music blaring loudly, clothes everywhere, and.. Is that macaroni..?

"What the hell happened in here?" I said a bit too loudly. Buddy was on his bed, looking at his phone.

"Oh I'm sorry dad, I forgot you don't like it when I don't clean my room." He snarled, not looking up from his phone.

"Smartass.." I muttered.

"Whatever, it's not my fault the only person you fuck is yourself." He scoffed.

I was gonna correct you but I'll save your dignity. I thought to myself. I sighed and walked away, not feeling motivated enough to clean up after him. My ass hurt a bit from last night, but it was nice while it lasted.

Suddenly my phone dinged, revealing an e-mail.

(( I'm not gonna write it out im lazy as shit rn ))

It was from Fazbears Entertainment, another meeting with Mike. He obviously wanted to talk about last night. Unless he just wanted to brush it off and go along as if it never happened. I hope he wants to talk about it, though. I need to know where we stand. Are we still just friends? Friend with benefits? He wouldn't go as far as to say boyfriend, would he?

-

I decided to put on a collared shirt, since I noticed that Mike had left a hickey. I blushed at the thought and slipped into my pants and shoes. I still hadn't cleaned up Buddy's mess, and honestly I didn't want to. I'd leave the room dirty and hopefully save a girl from pregnancy when she sees how much of a slob he is.

I looked in the mirror in the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about what he wanted to talk about. What if it gets awkward? What if I freeze up? Anything could go wrong and honestly I'm not prepared.

---

I lost motivation near the end so sorry if it's short

~Stooz