Chapter 10~

Do you ever have that moment where literally all you want to do is write Jeremike smut?

Same

BUT LIKE ITS THE ONLY THING CALMING ME IM STRESSED BC OF SCHOOL I FEEL LIKE IVE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP LIKE TELL ME ITS NOT MY FAULT IM IN DETENTION BC ITS NOT BUT IT IS??? OML WHATEVER HERES A CHAPTER IT SEEMS TO BE CALMING ME

Oh yeah thanks to @msmanga56 for showing me that the song "The Hills" by The Weekend matches this book like perfectly oml I'm animating this I can't put the song in the chapter tho bc of dumbass copyright so like k

~Stooz

--- Jeremy's POV ---

I stayed over at Mike's that night, hoping to avoid questions about a limp or hickey that'd be visible. It was a bit awkward at first, but once we got into talking, it wasn't that bad.

"Yeah.. Scott's a dick.." I sighed.

"He doesn't sound that bad.." Mike shrugged, laying on the couch. I sat on his legs, running my hands through my curls.

"He never does his work, Instead he just piles it on me. Since I'm a gullible bitch I do it anyways. He ships us way too much-"

"He ships us?" Mike smirked.

"Yeah.." I blushed slightly.

(( I SWEAR TO GOD I JUST SAW A FLASH FROM MY WINDOW AND IT MIGHTVE BEEN JUST ME BUT IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME LIKE THERES NO STORM WHAT THE HELL ))

"I mean I don't mind it but.." Mike muttered, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how crazy is he?"

"11.5" I chuckled.

"Oh damn.." Mike chuckled with me, "Have fun with that,"

"That's why I stayed here. I didn't even say anything about it the first time I came over and he figured it out. He's the last person I'd want to see me with hickeys.." I blushed lightly.

"Yeah you've got a really bad limp too," Mike smirked.

"Shut the fuck up," I blushed even more, Mike laughing his ass off. After he calmed down a bit, he sighed.

"But seriously, how'd you feel about me taking your virginity?" Mike even blushed a bit at the question.

"I.. I don't exactly know. I mean I was scared at first obviously but I guess it was just.." I blushed at what I was about to say. I knew I liked Mike, but he just a thinks of us as friends with benefits. That'd be awkward to admit to.

"Just..?" Mike urged, "Come on Jere, you can't just leave me hanging."

"N-Nothing, it was fine." I shook away my thoughts.

"Liar." Mike whined.

"I'm not a liar." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Yes you are." He fake cried.

"Oh my god, Mike. I'm serious it's nothing." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Absolutely."

"As sure as Sherlock?"

"Yup."

"No you're not."

"What do I have to do to prove it to you?" I snickered.

"Tell me exactly what was going through your mind when I asked you that question." He smirked.

I blushed lightly and turned my head, not wanting him to see it.

"Is something wrong?" Concern filled Mikes voice. But he couldn't be worried, he didn't love me or care, he just wanted a fuckbuddy.

"I-I can't tell you.." I sighed.

"Why not?" Mike pouted.

"Because it's pointless anyways." I replied.

"Everything has a purpose to it.. I-Is it so bad that you can't tell me?" Mike stuttered. I've never heard him stutter before, but damn was it cute.

I hesitated but finally mumbled, "I love you.."

"What? Speak up Je-"

"I fucking love you! Okay?!" I said a bit too loudly. Both of our faces were suddenly a bright red. I stared into his wide blue eyes, getting easily lost. They were like little oceans filled with surprise and another emotion I couldn't identify.

Mike sat up on the couch, making me shift a bit on his legs. His blushed faded away a bit before he pulled me closer to him, putting me on his lap.

"I love you too.." He whispered. I felt my heart flutter. He was probably just trying to make it less awkward or trying not to hurt my feelings, right?

Suddenly I felt his soft lips on mine, making me gasp in surprise. I kissed back hesitantly, suddenly feeling a wave of passion being pushed into the kiss. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, him resting his hands on my lower back. This was all the proof I needed to show that Mike actually loved me.

---

Aww I want to write more smut fml

~Stooz