Chapter 27~

I fouND PICTURES THAT REMINDED ME OF JEREMY SO THERE

AND SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE AS MUCH IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS BC YEAH NO THESE CHAPTERS ARE BARLEY 10 PAGES LONG

OKAY SO HERE WE GO

UPDATE: I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED JEREMY MADE EYE CONTACT WITH JEREMY BRB KMS ILL FIX IT

----

Jeremy felt a bit of pity as his face grew red. Mike was speechless. Nobody knew what to say or do. The fact that Doll had just broken down in front of everybody made the atmosphere awkward. Jeremy whispered something the Mike couldn't hear.

"What?" Mike asked.

"All... My fault..." Jeremy repeated.

"No, Jere, baby it's not-"

"I made her feel like shit!" Jeremy yelled.

"It's not your fault she's out of her mind, just calm down." Mike went to comfort Jeremy.

"W-What did she mean by 'we've done this before'?" Jeremy panted in disappointment in himself.

Mike stayed quiet. He still had no idea what Doll was talking about. "I-I don't know. But don't let it bother you. Everything is okay.." Mike hugged Jeremy. Jeremy felt as if he were having a panic attack; chest pains, hyperventilating... He'd never felt so guilty.

"I-I made her cry.." Jeremy raggedly breathed. Mike rubbed Jeremy's back, whispering sweet nothings to him.

Later that day, Jeremy was still in an anxious mood. No matter what Mike tried, nothing seemed to get his mind off of it. He knew Jeremy wouldn't be in the mood to do anything sexual, even if Mike was. The guilt ate at him, and he just had to see her. But since Mike wanted her gone, he couldn't just call her back.

Jeremy lay crying in his bed, feeling like the scum of the earth. Buddy had no idea how to help him so he just awkwardly typed away on his computer. That was, until Scott showed up.

"Jeremy what the fuck did he do to you?" Scott assumed, sitting next to Jeremy on the bed.

"I-I-It wasn't M-Mike.." Jeremy sobbed.

"What happened? Who was it? I'll beat their ass-"

"It's a-all my fault, Scott." Jeremy cut him off. "I made M-Mike's ex cry.. I-I-I didn't mean to, though.."

"The bitch probably deserved it." Scott growled.

"Nobody deserves that. No matter how insane they seem." Jeremy avoided eye contact with Scott. A silence that could send shivers down spines entered the room.

"That's deep." Buddy chuckled. Jeremy giggled slightly, wiping his eyes.

"I-I just wish I could make it up to her.. That's all." Jeremy shook his head.

"I don't mean to have an opinion, but I say you're just overthinking all of this." Buddy shrugged.

"Well I say you're just a dickwad." Jeremy hissed back.

"You're not making things any better, Jere." Scott chuckled. "It is kind of funny, though."

"He's probably right." Jeremy sighed, calming down a bit from his outburst, "S-She's fine. I'm fine. Mike is fine. And that's all that matters."

"That's right." Scott smiled. "Now about what happened with you and Mike.." Jeremy turned red in embarrassment.

"Yeah, that was me overreacting, too.." Jeremy explained. "She tricked him into getting drunk and he couldn't stop her. It's just a stupid hickey."

"So you two are okay?" Scott confirmed.

"We're fine." Jeremy nodded.

"Jeremike is still canon." Scott grinned.

"And it hasn't been two weeks yet." Jeremy pushed Scott.

"That wasn't a joke; just facts." Scott replied. Jeremy rolled his eyes before sighing once again.

"I should probably tell Mike that I'm feeling better.." Jeremy reached over to grab his phone, texting Mike.

Jeremy: hi

Mike: are you okay? D:

Jeremy: lol I'm fine, I was overreacting

Mike: well I'm glad you're okay

Mike: but what are you doing right now

Jeremy: laying in bed why

Mike: ill be there in 15 minutes we're going out

Jeremy: aight lol

Jeremy giggled to himself a bit, making Scott nudge at him. "So what'd he say~"

"He's picking me up in a few minutes. He said we're going out." Jeremy informed his friend.

"Ooooooh~~ Jeremys going on a date~~" Scott smirked.

"Shut up and help me pick out some clothes." Jeremy scoffed, getting up with Scott following behind.

---

AYYYE THIS WASNT MUCH LONGER AAAA ILL GO