Chapter 4~

--- lol more Jeremy's POV ---

I was in the elevator, listening to the music. I was once again in there alone, yet it felt awkward. Am I just that awkward of a person?

The elevator got off on the top floor and I got to Mikes office, knocking.

"Come in," he said.

There's that perfect voice again..

I walked in and saw Mike at his desk.

"Nice hoodie," he chuckled.

I smiled a little and sat down across from him, "Okay, what's this about?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He acted like he didn't know but the smirk on his face said otherwise. Ugh, that smirk is gonna be the death of me. I could tell he was biting his lip to try to keep in his smirk, but it didn't work. Nope that only made him look better.

I rolled my eyes, trying not to blush at my own thoughts, "You know what I mean, why did you call me here?" I giggled slightly.

"Can't a guy just wanna hang out?" His smirk didn't leave his face.

"No, spill." I replied.

"Alright alright," he chuckled, "I mean we haven't seen each other outside of this building, and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house sometime, it's fine if you can't but-"

"It's okay, Mike. I can make it." I cut him off.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you.." He asked.

"Really, my roommate is kind of shitty anyways.." I shrugged.

He snickered, "Well while I have you here, we can get to know eachother even more than before. I feel like there's something you're not telling me.."

"I've told you almost everything, its your turn, Mike." I put my elbow in the chair, resting my head in my arm.

"Fine," he smiled a bit and continued on with his life.

-

He talked for what seemed like forever, but I listened to ever single word he said. The sum it all up he's a bisexual Pokemon nerd who can't focus on anything. It was actually kind of cute. A couple more things I had to love about him.

"Well I have my actual work to get to.." He groaned, "Here, I'll write down my address." He scribbled something down on a piece of paper.

"Come over anytime if you need anything," he smiled and gave me the paper.

"Okay, see you later Mike." I smiled and waved, walking out.

--- Mikes POV ---

I watched him leave, definitely not staring at his ass. I smirked to myself and sighed, thinking of him. I knew I had work to do, but it's too hard to focus. I hoped he'd come over soon. Talking to him is nice, but I'd like to "get to know" him better now.

---

It feels kind of short, meh. I won't be on much today. I'm going out to do fun shit with my father ;v; he's buying me copics so yay. Bai :3

~Stooz

Fifty Shades of JeremikeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara