Prologue

Elsa's POV

I never grew up wanting this life, but it could have been worse. My parents were the owners/founders of the Disney DreamWorks Spy Agency; or DDSA for short. The moment I could crawl they started training me to become the worlds greatest spy, even better than them. They trained me differently and more than any agent thus making me better than all of them. By the time I was ten I could take down anyone, get past anything, use countless different types of weapons, hack into any form of technology, speak 5 different languages, and so much more.

My younger sister Anna had no idea that any of us were spies, and that is how we wanted it to be. Despite being a spy my parents wanted us to still have a normal life. Though with them gone on missions all of the time it made things hard. That is another reason I was trained so hard, so whenever they were gone I could protect Anna and I.

I never thought that one day they would be gone...... like forever.

It was the morning of my 13th birthday, and my parents just got home from a mission. My parents were supposed to go to a meeting, but Manny canceled it saying he didn't feel well. so that meant my parents got to stay home for the day. 

My mom dressed me in a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt, a white sweater, and black flats. Anna was sick, so I had to walk to school alone today. I was really lonely, but it was only for a day. When I got to school, I immediately went to English class and sat down.

Today we were going to reading Rise of the Guardians, when I was called to the office.

I kept thinking on my way there what I did wrong. I have never been called to the office before, or ever gotten in trouble. When I got in there Uncle Moon or Manny was standing there. He's not my real uncle, but he works for the agency, and is one of my parents closest friends.

"Uncle Moon, what are you doing here? I thought I got missions after school?" I asked confused.

"I'm not here to give you a mission, I'm afraid I am the barer of bad news." he said sadly, "Your parents were on their way the grocery store to pick up some cough medicine for Anna, when they were hit with a truck. They are dead Elsa, I'm so sorry. They were killed by a man named Pitch Black."

"What?!" I whispered out. The temperature in the room started to drop and ice crept up the walls.

"Elsa, I know this is a bad time but right now we need you. You are equally as good if not better than your parents. You may be young, but we would be honored to have you take over the spy agency."

"NO!" I yelled, "My parents just died, and I'm all Anna has left. I can't risk her loosing me too. I'm retiring from the agency and from being a spy."

"I understand." Manny sad sadly, "The Agency is still yours though, your parents left it in their will."

"Fine."

"By the way, you know if you retire, you will be labeled R.E.D."

"I know, but I don't care."

"Okay, I'm sorry about your loss again Elsa. Please if you change your mind or need anything, you will always be welcome at DDSA."

"Thank you." I said trying to compose myself. He nodded and left, and I walked home. When I got there everything was just how it was when I left.

I walked upstairs and went into Anna's room.

"Elsa?" she said with a hoarse voice, "Why are you home so early, and where is mom and dad?"

I walked over to her and stroked her bed.

"Anna there was an accident, and mom and dad are never coming back. Don't worry though, I will take care of you."

She started sobbing, and I just stroked her hair like mom always did until she fell asleep. Then I went downstairs and walked into our at home training room. I taped my hands up, and started going at it with a punching bag. Every single punch I could feel more hot tears streaming down my face, and myself getting angrier. I kept on punching until it burst open and flew across the room.

Just beating something up made me feel better, and in a way stronger. I promised myself then and there that I was going to protect Anna and myself no matter what, and I will avenge my parents death even if I die in the process.

That was 5 years ago.