My Everything

Elsa's POV

I woke up when the world around me bumped up and down. Opening my eyes, I saw that we were inside a plane. Jack had his arms tightly around me, and face nuzzled in my blood and gut covered hair.

"Jack." I said softly.

"Hmm?" he hummed softly.

"Your face is getting covered in someone else's blood and guts." I said.

"I know, I don't care. I just want to hold you like this." he said softly.

Now there is true love right there. Nothing says I love you more than ignoring the fact that there are peoples insides and blood in your hair because I want to be close to you.

"Well, we are on the ground now at the agency. Why don't we shower then we can take a nap in a bed." I said.

"Alright, but man, you sure are tired babe." Jack said softly chuckling.

"I'm carrying triplets you ass, plus there is jet lag. I love you, but now is the wrong time to tease me love." I said slightly growling.

"Hmm.... say I continue, what would my punishment be?" he asked teasingly.

Oh no. I'm pregnant now.

"I'll hook you up to electrodes, and make you feel like you are going through labor for 18 hours." I said.

"Holy fucking shit! Woman!" Jack yelled instantly standing up. I was still in his arms, but he looked terrified.

"That's right. I may be pregnant, but I can still easily kick your ass." I said getting out of his arms.

"I know." he said pouting, "But for once in this relationship can I be the badass?"

"No, where's the fun in that?" I softly chuckled, "Now, I'm going to go and you are welcome to follow me."

Turning on my heels, I quickly took towards our room. Everyone all was tired from the jet lag and mission, so we all headed towards our rooms here. I went into the Batcave, and took a nice long shower so my hair and body was free of some idiots insides, and then stepped out of the bathroom with a towel hugged around my figure.

Jack saw standing there waiting for me of course with that smug smirk of his.

"Well look who decided to join us." I said.

"Us?" he asked.

"Me and the three mini-me's." I said.

"How do you know they aren't mini-me's?" Jack asked.

"Cause, these babies are going to be awesome as me. They can have your hair and eyes, but that's it." I said, and he pouted.

"I thought you loved me."

"I do, but I don't know if I could handle more than one of you. You are quite a handful." I said.

"But you love it." he smirked.

"Obviously." I said going to the dresser, and slipping back on my engagement ring which I left here before I took off for the mission, " You mean so much to me. You couldn't keep me away no matter how hard you tried, nothing can keep me away from you anymore."

"Good, cause to be honest, the whole searching the entire globe thing and always being one step behind you was getting really old. I love you, but man was I getting real tired of that shit man." he chuckled, "I'm going to clean up alright, then we can take that nap."

"Alright." I smiled and pecked his lips before walking into the closet here. I slipped on a pair of silk ice blue shorts and a matching button up shirt.

Then I walked into my bed and sat there paitently waiting for Jack, and lost in thought.

"Elsa, what are you thinking?" Jack asked walking back out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.

"Well, Pitch is gone. I'm just wondering what do I do now. I've avenged my parents, blown that fucking asshole to high hell, stopped the Nightmares, blown up all their bases, my revenge is over so what now?" I asked.

"Well, that is simple. You are going to stay here with me. We are going to get married, have those wonderful children of ours, and become that awesome spy family that I dreamed about. We will go on missions like The Incredibles, you being the badass and me being the push over. We are going to spoil them rotten, but teach them to be humble. I'll cry on their first day of school and you'll cry when they master the katana. We'll be over protective of them and watch them grow up and become fine agents themselves, maybe better than us. Then you and me Els, we'll grow old together and spend the rest of our lives together." Jack said smiling dreamily, "That is exactly what we are going to do."

I couldn't help but tear up listening to this. He had planned out our entire life together, us and the kids.

"Okay?" Jack asked while slipping on some sweatpants.

"Okay." I nodded in response. He hopped on the bed with me and wrapped me up in his arms.

"We are going to make it Elsa throughout the years, I just know it. I have woken up every morning since I first saw you up till now, and am completely crazy for you still. Nothing is ever going to change that Snowflake." he said while holding me close to him, "I'm going to look forward to every single anniversary of ours in the future where I can celebrate another year of annoying you."

I chuckled at his wording and sighed happily.

"Tread lightly Frost. I love you so much, but I also love putting you in your place." I said.

"Which is?" he asked.

"Beneath me..................... preferably in a bed." I added the last part making him laugh.

"God woman, I love you so fucking much it hurts." he said.

"I know." I said, "And I you. Now lets sleep. Tomorrow we turn in the mission, then I'm going out of town for a few days."

"Where are you going?" Jack asked.

"To the cemetery, the one where my parents are buried at. It has been years since I last visited them, and I think now that I finally avenged them they would like to hear the news." I said.

"Can I come?" he asked.

"Sure, they would have been your parents-in-law."

"Alright, now come on. Sleep! My baby and her babies needs rest."

I nodded my head, and he covered us up with the blankets.

My parents really would have loved Jack. He had such a good heart, he was funny, protective, smart, strong, and could make anyone except pregnant Punzie during a mood swing smile. I couldn't live without him, and I really wish they could have gotten to meet him. He is the best human being I have ever encountered, and I am proud to call myself his fiancée and future wife.

One day I fill find a way to pay him back for how happy he has made me. He is the first face I think about in the morning, and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. He is what I can't live without. He always thinks that he doesn't deserve someone like me, but it's the other way around. Someone like me doesn't deserve him, someone who is so perfect, but he chose me anyway.

He is my everything, and I will never let him go. Sure we will have fights and I will walk out the door, but only to cool off, I will always come back, because I love him. God! I love him so much. I always thought love was a weakness and it would only cause pain. Being with him though, that warm fuzzy feeling that makes everything seem okay in a world of chaos that courses through my body. If that feeling is love, then I want it, I want him, I want us.

That is exactly what I am going to get, because I am a fighter. Whenever I know exactly what I am fighting for, I never lose, especially when that something is Jack. I will fight for us until the end of time, because he is worth every single wound, tear, bruise, and bloodshed. He is much more than my everything, he is my other half, and without him I am nothing.