Secrets of the Forest

Elsa's POV

I woke up feeling snug as a bug. Like I was warm, comfortable, I felt safe, and mellow. I liked this feeling, then I felt something tighten around my waist.

Was that a boa constrictor!?!?!

I opened my eyes and looked down so see large arms wrapped protectively around me, and I finally took in my current position. My head was resting on Jacks chest, our legs were knotted together, his arms were wrapped around my waist, and mine pressing gently against his chest.

I jumped up screaming, and his head popped up looked terrified.

"What?!" Jack said panicked. During all of this Anna remains sound asleep, incase you were wondering.

"W-We.... we were cuddling." I said terrified of what just happened. I honestly would have chosen the boa constrictor.

"So, we do it every night....... and afternoon." he mumbled then lied back down.

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. My hair was starting to lighten up, it was now just a chocolate brown, when before it was black.

Then I threw on my bra and underwear, and my new short leopard print halter dress. I let my hair down, and put a purple orchid behind one of my ears. After that I used the restroom, and walked out to see Jack was wide awake and smiling like an idiot.

"I'm going out to explore." I said putting on a vine garter and sticking a knife in it.

"Cool, can I come?" Jack asked.

I really didn't want him to come, but I knew he would follow me anyway. He is like a shadow, nearly impossible to get rid of.

"Sure, if you aren't scared of heights." I said, then walked outside and took in the fresh smell of earth.

"Hey, you look beautiful." Jack said smiling at me.

Men and their misconceptions of flirtiery. I find it insulting when someone gives me a compliment like that. Real beauty is on the inside, and I have none of that. I am rotten to the very core.

I didn't give him a response. I jumped off the platform and grabbed a vine. Then I started swinging across them like Tarzan.

I looked at the scenery below, all was pink and gold from the rising sun.

Once I got so far, I climbed up a vine, and got on a branch. I grabbed a couple of banana's from the branch I was on. The I climbed up higher into a section with a nest made of leaves, and the people I was looking for. I heard Jack climbing below me. I put a finger to my lips telling him to hush, and I peaked my head up and smiled. There was a family of apes with their young ones. When Jack saw them, a smile lit up on his face. I handed him a banana, then I climbed up where the apes could see me.

I had visited them every day since I got here, so they were a little shocked but calmed down when they saw me. I slowly reached out my hand with the bananas, and they looked at them. Jack copied my actions and they slowly approached us and sniffed the bananas. Then each of them took a couple. The baby ones climbed on top of me, and started going through my hair looking for bugs. And I laughed a little cause it tickled, then the father threw me on his back like I was a child, and I saw Jack smirking and he was on the mothers back. We each picked up a baby, and the apes took off

Not many people can say they get to do this.

The brought us all the way to the watering hole, and I jumped off and played with the baby apes.

God, babies were so cute! I want them so bad, but I can't..... not yet.

I saw the mother ape going through Jack's hair, while he was just sitting there with his eyes closed smiling. I guess someone likes to have their hair played with. I made note of this incase I need to use him later .