Christmas

Elsa's POV

Today is the day, Christmas. Jack and I spend Christmas Eve together, well besides the first part of the day. That portion I was shopping for the dress, going shopping for Manny and the rest of the group, and grocery shopping.

Besides that, every other minute was spent together. It was really nice. I can tell Jack is a little stressed because of the whole pregnancy thing, but he is a little better. Now though we are getting ready for Manny's whole get together.

I had my hair pulled up in an elegant knot bun, and spent a lot of time working on the makeup. I first did all of the foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer crap, then moved on to my eyes. I did my eyeshadow a gold smoky fashion with a hint on glitter to it. I did eyeliner with wings, a lot of mascara, and added some cherry red lipstick.

I then walked into my closet and slipped on my dress. It was a cherry red strapless sweetheart neckline Cinderella styled dress with a corset and long train in the back. There was nothing extremely outrageous about this dress, which is what I loved about it.

Anyway, I slipped on matching cherry heels, black gloves that came up above my elbows, and grabbed a short black fur cloak.

I walked downstairs where Jack was waiting in a matching suit. He had on black pants, a white undershirt, black tie, cherry red jacket with some black on the edges and buttons, and black dress shoes. I think this is the only time I have ever seen him have his hair neatly combed back.

"Hey handsome."

"Hello beautiful." he smiled at me.

"So, how do I look?" I said.

"Okay." he shrugged.

"Oh......... should I change, I might have something different I can wear." I said.

"No, something is just missing." he said. He walked behind me careful not to step on my dress, and I felt him put something cool around my neck. I looked down to see this beautiful ruby and diamond necklace wrapped around my neck.

"There, almost perfect." Jack said and tossed me two earrings that matched the necklace. I put them on, and he smiled.

"There's my goddess."

"Jack, thank you, but you didn't have to."

"I know, I wanted to." he said. I threw the cloak on over my shoulders and looked at him.

"Okay, lets go."

He pecked my lips, then we walked out of our house. We took his car, and he being the perfect gentleman he was helped me with my dress.

Our home actually wasn't too far from Manny's place, so the drive wasn't terrible. The way there was basically us singing Christmas carols like little children.

When we got there, my first present was waiting for Jack.

"Elsa, why is your bike here?" he asked.

"It's not mine, it's yours." I said. His jaw dropped, and he started flipping out.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME MAN!!!!!!" he screamed in happiness.

"Nope, I looked up the blueprints and made one for you." I chuckled, "Actually both of my gifts were made."

Jack hugged me tightly, and kissed me like crazy mumbling thank you. I knew he would love it, he has had his eyes on my bike for years now.

"Jack come on, lets go inside. We're not immune to the cold anymore." I chuckled while trying my best not to shiver.