Movie

Jack's POV

After the meeting was over, we all felt really good. Elsa's plan was actually really good. We were leaving in two days just to be sure that Elsa was all healed up and better, cause she is going to be the real MVP.

"Alright Elsa, now why were you in surgery again?" Anna asked.

"Anna, please not now." Elsa said while rolling her eyes.

"Elsa, come on." Eugene said, "Is it something with the babies, cause for triplets you are unusually small for 3 months."

Elsa looked at me while shaking her head slightly, and I could tell she was not a happy camper right now.

Elsa's POV

Moment Eugene mentioned about me being small Punzie burst into tears, and I sighed annoyed. This bitch needs to get a better grip on reality here.

"Well, I'm going home now. You can all join me after she stops the water works." I said standing up. Jack joined me, and we went back to our mansion.

"So, now that were home alone.... what is it with Eugene and Punzie's relationship?" Jack asked and I chuckled. He was always one of those guys who had to know and understand everything otherwise it drove him nuts.

"A lot of messed up shit." I chuckled, "Punzie is like 5-6 months pregnant, an emotional train wreck, and her and Eugene aren't even together."

"Yeah, I know that, but why?" he asked.

"Eugene likes her, but he is terrified of actual relationships. He has never been in a serious one before, plus he isn't so great with kids..... trust me, I know. He doesn't really know what to do."

"If I were him, I'd marry her. She's pregnant with his kid." Jack said.

"True, but that isn't a good reason to marry someone. If they don't really love each other the kid is going to have to grow up with a dysfunctional family and see his parents get divorced." I said, "What men ask of women when they propose is a lot, and people don't really think of that. You need to do what is best for both people and the kid."

"Yeah, but those mood swings, someone has to look after that poor child. She was saying how bad you would be, but she obviously hasn't seen herself. Her mood swings are like.... Steve Harvey with that Miss. America announcement. You just don't see it coming until you are past the point of no return. Then after all of the damage is done, you apologize." (A/N: No offense to Steve Harvey or anyone else.)

"Yeah, I'm better at dealing with hormones and emotions than her." I said, "Ironic, cause hormones has never been a real thing for me up until now, so you think I wouldn't know how to handle myself. If anything you'd think she'd be better at it."

"You think." Jack said, "So since you are on a short time out from physical activity, I'm getting the feeling of comfy clothes, food, and move."

"You know me so well." I said, "Come on."

I went upstairs and slipped on a pair of black leggings, navy blue hoodie, and a pair of grey wool socks. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, then went downstairs to the kitchen. Jack was in brown sweatpants and his navy hoodie, and he was making me food.

I was going to help, but he swatted my hands away and told me he was going to do it.

"Jack......." I whined.

"Don't Jack me with that adorable voice of yours." he said, "I'm back now from that stupid mission, and I said I would take care of you while you were pregnant. So you go take that beautiful ass of yours to the door, cause the others showed up."