Into the Artic

Jack's POV

Two days have come and gone, and now it is time to go to the artic and take down the Nightmares. I'm a little scared for Elsa, because there are always a lot of factors that play into everything, Even if her plan was simple, if something went wrong then......... lets just hope nothing goes wrong.

I heard the alarm clock go off, and both of us grumbled. Neither of us got a lot of sleep because of making a third bomb. It kept going off moment it hit the container, so it took us a long time to make it.

"Jack, come on. Today we make or break it." Elsa moaned.

"I know, but I don't want to.... I'm scared Elsa." I said, "I don't want to lose you or our babies."

"Jack, don't be scared, everything will be fine. We can't keep living with Nightmares being a constant threat to us, especially when we have children. They need to go now." she said.

"Elsa, incase something happens...."

"Jack, don't talk like that. Nothing is going to happen."

"Let me finish. Incase something happens, I've loved you since the moment I first laid eyes on you, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never told you who I was working for, I'm sorry that never told you why I really came to the Burgesses, and I'm sorry I didn't stay and wasted all of years." I said.

"Jack, we both know if you stayed I would have shot and killed you. Now I love you too. There never has or will be a moment where I won't love you. I'm sorry too, for all the times I was cruel to you, made fun of you, hurt you, and being so hard on you." she said, "We are going to both come back here though, all five of us. Don't you worry about a thing."

"Okay." I said.

"Good, now come on, lets get ready." she said.

We both got up, and threw on our special spy suits and weapons. Elsa and I both didn't shower, and Elsa didn't put makeup on. We were going to get all dirty anyway, so might as well shower when we get home..... if we get home.

Once we were done, I made breakfast for us.

I know it isn't good eating a meal before fighting, but Elsa is eating for 4, so she is going to need something to go off of.

When she we both finished, we stood up, and left on our bikes. We immediately went to the airfield where "Elsa's" plane was, and got on. We already had everything loaded, so all we needed to do was put them in place.

"I got to ask, where did you get all of the supplies at? Manny doesn't even have access to some of this." I asked her.

"I made some of it, and others I got from connections in the black market." Elsa said.

"I see. Now why don't you sit down and rest. I'll wake you up an hour before so we can come up with a  game plan." I said softly.

"Jack, I'm not going to be able to sleep. I've been waiting for this moment for years now, I won't stop thinking about it."

"Elsa, please. Just for my sake, please, at least try." I begged, "I am trying my best not to lose it, and can't keep my cool much longer."

She looked at me and sighed.

"Fine." she laid down and rested her head on my lap, "Jack, you can't worry so much. You have to trust me."

"Elsa, I do trust you, it's Pitch I don't trust." I said.

"I know, but we are all lucky my mind is as twisted as his. I have a good idea of what he is going to do, so I can get a better sense of what he is going to do. Just trust me." she said.

"I do. Until my dying day Elsa." I said, then started going through her hair with my fingers gently. She sat there with her eyes open looking at me, and one by one, everyone entered the plane.

Hiccup typed in the coordinates, and we took off into the sky towards the artic.

Punzie fell asleep almost instantly, while Eugene just sat there awkwardly.

"Dude, man up." I said.

"Easy for you to say."

"It is, I have a pregnant girl with 3 kids." I said.

"Yeah, you're girl wanted kids and would be pregnant with or without your kids at this point. I didn't want a kid and I'm sure as hell not ready to be a father."

I wanted to argue, but he had a point. Elsa was going to do invetro with or without my sperm, and she has always wanted kids.

I let out a sigh, and rested one of my hands on Elsa's stomach.

How I was able to get her to consider having my children, to this stay still baffles me. I guess I am just lucky like that.

Elsa looked up at me and gave me a smile, making me feel better.

"Want to go over the plan one last time?" she asked.

"Yeah." I responded, "I want to make sure I screw up nothing."

"Alright, lets start from the very top."

Elsa's POV

Jack and I go over the plan, making sure I tell everything in great detail. I left one part out, because that was sort of a back up incase a few things went wrong, so it wasn't' a necessity to actually tell. Other than that, I think we have everything in order.

After we went over it, Jack laid down with his arms wrapped around me, and cuddled.

"Jack, what are you doing?"

"Taking a nap with my fiancée of course." he said.

"You know everyone can see us, right?"

"That has never stopped us before."

"........... touché." I said, then went deeper into his embrace till I could hear his heart beat.

Never once did I fall asleep, but Jack did. He was out of it completely, which made me happy. At least my perfect angel was getting some rest.

We stayed like this for a long time, hours in fact, until we were almost right above our landing site.

After that I woke everyone up, and had them slip on their scuba suits over their spy suits.

"Alright, we have only around 5 minutes before we freeze to death in that water, so we have to move fast. The plane will land itself, and will act as a decoy." I said, then grabbed the material we needed distributing it among everyone. "So, who wants to jump into the ice cold water of death first?"

"I'll go. I have one of the bombs after all." Jack said. He ran out of the plane and started diving. I did the same, followed by everyone else. Moment we hit the water, we swam deeper into the water until we were underneath Pitch's lair.

Jack planted the bomb, and we swam far away waiting for it to go off.

The bomb was basically a large boulder of pure potassium that was sealed in a chunk of ice made from liquid nitrogen. The water here was warm enough to melt that ice made of liquid nitrogen that sealed the potassium, and with a chunk of potassium that large, we should easily be able to get through the bottom.

We waited for two precious minutes, then a large vibration was felt. We swam back towards the place, and there was a gaping hole in the ice. I swam up, and looked around.

The coast was clear. I got out of the water, followed by everyone else. We looked at one another while stripping from our scub suits and looked around.

"Alrighty boys, let the real fun begin." I smirked. Eugene took his bag handing everyone a pair of black gloves that I made myself and other weapons.

We all put them into proper position, and smirked at one another.

"Let's play a little game of follow the leader." I said, then took off with all of the group following close behind me.

This plan was literally going to be like a game of chess. And I was so looking forward to taking out the King.