Best Birthday Ever

Jack's POV

Elsa and I are just getting back home from our 3 day vacation in the Caribbean. I can still can't feel my legs, and I feel so drained. Like half of the stuff we did there, I'm pretty sure she invented, it was so insane!

While I was gone, I had Eugene and Hiccup do some work for me. Together, they were able to track down that doll!

Hiccup wasn't a fan of using the agency resources for finding a doll, but Eugene blackmailed him with the time he used the agency computers to look up porn. After that Hiccup was more than willing to help.

Again, poor Hiccup, although he has a crush, isn't going to get anything for years to come.

Elsa and I were in my car, and we drove back to our place.

"God Elsa, that was an amazing weekend." I said pulling her close to me and kissing her head.

"Jack, stop and look at the road." she giggled pushing me away from her.

"Fine." I grumbled.

"Don't do that. You have already seen enough of me this weekend. Pretty sure you can last 5 minutes"

"I'm never going to see enough of you Elsa." I said sincerely, "I don't think there will ever be a time where I will not want to see you."

"Cheesy boy." she said rolling her eyes, but she had a smile on her face.

"You made me like this woman." I chuckled, "And look, we're here." I said parking my car.

"Jack, Manny is here." she said, and pointed to his car.

"So...... what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I have an idea in mind." she smirked, "How exactly are those legs feeling?"

"Numb, but I like where this is going."

"Alright then. I know Manny usually hides in a dark corner, and waits till you call him out so he can scare the shit out of you. Let's scare the shit out of him." she smirked.

I chuckled at her, then led her up to the apartment. Moment we entered and locked the doors, she jumped in my arms, and started making out with me. I carried her into the bedroom, and dropped her down on the bed. I crawled on top of her, and removed her dress, then Elsa flipped us over so she was on top.

"Well, isn't someone getting excited." I chuckled.

"Nope, I am the leader here." she chuckled, "Now, lets see after all of those workouts I gave you, are you on my level." Then she proceeded to unbutton my shirt using her teeth.

"Oh God woman! I love you." I said pulling her up towards me, and I was about to take off her bra, then Manny ran out.

"Dear God! NO!!!!" he yelled while having his eyes covered.

Elsa and I busted out laughing, and Manny uncovered his eyes and was glaring at us.

"Told you we could scare him." Elsa said.

"Yep." I chuckled, then started tickling her. She busted out laughing and twitching around like crazy, until she fell off the bed.

I looked down at her smirking, but she stuck her tongue out and gave me a playful glare. I chuckled and picked her up, and sat her down in my lap covering her up with the blankets.

"Alright Manny, what do you want." I said.

"Umm..........." he stuttered out still in shock.

Elsa chuckled at his lack of words, and I pulled her deeper into my chest.