Red Mercury

Elsa's POV

Eg: Alright, this is Eugene.

J: And Jack, do you copy?

E: I copy, and going in.

Then I went into the club and started looking around, but I couldn't see the creep anywhere. I walked around, and found him sitting at the bar. I touched my arm, making a black snake tattoo with my ice, then I walked up to the bar and sat down.

"Give me something strong and ridiculously expensive." I said. The bar tender nodded and started making me a drink. I sat there and calmly waited, and I could tell Jafars eyes were on me. I looked over at him and flashed him a dazzling smile, then my drink was handed to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"A Platinum Passion Cocktail, that will be $1500." the bartender said.

"Okay." I winked. I slowly and sexily unzipped part of my romper making his eyes get wide, and stopped when I reached a huge stack of cash. I pulled it out then zipped the romper back up.

"That is $100,000, keep the drinks coming and keep the change." I said and he nodded.

I took a sip of the drink, which was fantastic, and I heard Jafar cough.

"That is an interesting tattoo there." he said pointing to my fake snake one.

"Thank you, I love snakes. They are a symbol of power in some countries, and they can be used in sexual content, which is sort of a turn on for me." I said while taking another drink.

"Really, care to demonstrate?" he smirked.

"Gladly." I said setting my drink down on the table, and looked at him. "Oh darling, I want you, and I want you now. I want to fell your hot breath coming and going in my mouth, your body moving against mine, and the sweat dripping down us. Most of all I want to feel your long powerful snake inside me, making me hiss out in pain and pleasure." Every word making me feel sicker and sicker. 

I could hear someone growling from my ear piece, and Jafar was looking at me in a state of awe.

Men.

"Sadly I can't ever have the fun I want to. My father is planning to run for office, so I have to try and be a good girl."

"Office, as in President?"

"Yep, commander and chief, whatever you want to call it."

"Really." Jafar smirked, "Well no reason you can't have a few drinks then."

"I suppose not." I smirked.

We had downed around 20 of my drinks, 10 bottles of vodka total, and a lot of shots. He was totally waisted, and I pretended to be.

"We should go up to my room." he slurred.

"Yeah!!!" I slurred out too. We both stumbled our way to his bedroom, and locked the door.

"Give me one minute, meet me in the bedroom." I slurred and watched him stumble into the bedroom.

E: Eugene, this is Elsa. Distraction is in motion, get going, you have 2 hours.

I said in my earpiece, then unlocked his door. I slipped of my romper, trying my hardest not to cry, then walked into the bedroom.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I faked a moan or two, then was pushed down on the bed, and the creep got on top of me.