Together Again

Elsa's POV

I have been on bed rest for two days now, and Jack hasn't left my side. Like I told him he could if he wanted to go home and rest some, but he says that I'm his girl and he wants to take care of me.

He always is watching movies that I like, reading books to me, trying to do my hair, really anything that he knows will make me happy. Like even if he hates doing that activity. He will always look at me with at least one hand resting on my stomach with a large smile on his face. It's positively adorable!

Currently Jack is sitting at the very bottom of my bed painting my toe nails white. He thinks that I fell asleep halfway through, so now he is talking to the triplets. I am just pretending, because he is so adorable when he talks to them, and I like to listen in.

"You know babies, daddy and mommy love you with all our hearts. Especially mommy, more than she cares to admit sometimes. It's okay though, although she is a lot better, she still has emotional issues and still wants to be seen as a badass." he said softly, "I remember the first time your mommy kissed me. It was in a game of truth or dare, and we had to do seven minutes in heaven, which you three are all forbidden to play... just saying it now. Anyway whenever she pressed her soft lips upon mine, I was so shocked I jumped back. I was honestly expecting her to bite me or something along that line, but she actually kissed me. That's when I knew she was mine, that one short kiss, that was all it took. It was amazing, like she left an everlasting handprint on my soul."

I heard him set the nail polish remover aside, and grab the black light.

"Let me tell you though, it wasn't easy. Mommy was a different person then, she was mean and cold to protect her heart. She would flirt with people constantly, was always mean to daddy, and man was she wild." Jack said gently setting my toes on the machine, "But I knew she was good deep on the inside if you waited long enough and was patient with her, and man was she worth all the waiting. Trust me, you'll know it when you meet her, she is just impossible not to love. So my little ones, try and be gentle on mommy. She is already in a lot of pain whether she admits it or not."

Jack took my feet out of the black light, and then put the stuff away.

I was... melting on the inside. When he was in the bathroom, I opened my eyes and stretched out.

"Hey Elsa." he said walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey Jack." I smiled, "How was painting my nails?"

"A delight, you fell asleep part of the way through, but it was okay. I talked to our perfect little creations while you were out." he said.

"About what?" I asked holding back a wide smile.

"How much we love them, and how wonderful you are of course." he smiled and kissed my head, "Want any food?" he asked.

"No, I'm good for right now. I should actually get up and get ready, the others will be here soon." I said.

"You know we could just take the day off and reschedule for tomorrow." he said pulling me into his arms and cuddling with me. I felt so happy and content in his arms, but I knew I had to finish this mission as soon as possible.

"No, we need to get this done. Soon as it's done, we can take a long needed break, I'm going to plan a wedding and honeymoon, build a nursery, and just relax. No more looking over our shoulders and no more Nightmares, it will just be the five of us."

"Hmm, you know we should honeymoon in your Caribbean house." he said, and I chuckled at him.

"You would pick the only house I have with a play room in it."