Reunion

Jack's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I was in the bed on my own. Elsa was no where to be found, like anywhere in the apartment, and I was freaking out.

What if she ran off? What if the Nightmares got her? What if she was leaving me?

I quickly shoved on the first outfit I found, then was running out the door. Though when I opened it, Elsa was right outside the door, in workout clothes, and was all sweaty.

"Oh... morning Jack." she said. I dragged her in, and was glaring at her.

"Don't morning Jack me. Do you have any idea how worried I was when I woke up and you weren't there!?"

"Chill, I just went for a run, then to the gym. You don't have a training room here, so I had to go somewhere else. I knew you were tired and a bit too thin to work out with me on a daily basis, so I just went." she said, "I don't need your permission to go somewhere, I'm a big girl."

"I know you don't but you could have at least told me or left me a note, I was terrified something happened or you ran off."

"Dear God!!!! Get into your thick skull, I'm not going anywhere!" she said, "And if someone tried to get me, their would be blood and dead bodies all over the place. Seriously, stop worrying about me, worry about yourself. You are still really thin and still weaker than normal."

"I know, I just feel as though it is my job to worry." I said.

She let out a small sigh, then shook her head a little bit.

"Well, I have to shower for that stupid reunion thing of yours. You can either sit your insecure ass out here, or follow me and have the best damn shower of your life..... your choice." she said, then walked off towards the shower.

I didn't even have to think about it, I turned my heels around and ran after her.

Elsa's POV

You know you have had a good shower if you feel dirtier coming out than you did coming in, and that is exactly how I feel right now. I can still feel Jack's lips all over my body, everything he did to me, and as fit as I was felt exhausted.

The water beat down over our bodies, and Jack had me wrapped in his arms still just swaying us back and forth.

"Jack, come on we need to get ready." I said, "It's been at least 3 hours."

"I know, I just don't want to leave now." he panted out.

"Me either, but we have too." I said raising my hand and wrapped it around his neck to bring him closer, "Come on, lets show everyone your badass fuck buddy."

"Alright." he said letting go of me, but kissing me first. We walked out of the shower, and we stepped out.

I laughed when I saw him. He has scratch marks and hickies going from behind his ear all the way down his body. I had quite a few, but not that many.

"Man, you are going to need some cosmetics." I chuckled, and Jack playfully glared at me, and I returned the glare. He laughed and nuzzled my nose, then sent me off.

I applied some light makeup on my face and neck, then braided my hair in a messy French braid that draped down my shoulder. I then stood up and thought of an outfit. I made a thigh length ocean grey dress with long sheer-ish sleeves. I made faded white flowers on the skirt, a thick nude bow belt, nude pointy heels, a pair of silver dangly earrings, a thin silver bracelet, and a white clutch. I packed a gun just in case, some makeup for touchups, a small chip, my phone, and wallet.