Boom!

Jack's POV

I woke up early in the morning, with my arm wrapped around Elsa. I smiled widely just thinking of last night. I have missed her so much. I'm so sad that she is leaving so soon, but at least I got to be with her one last time.

Her phone went off, and she opened her beautiful crystal eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning Jack." she said shutting off her alarm.

"Morning Elsa." I said. She rested her head back down on the pillow and closed her eyes.

"What, no workout?"

"I got a 5 hour workout just a couple of hours ago, to be honest I can't feel my legs." she said.

"Yeah, me neither." I chuckled, and pulled her close to me, "Last night was amazing."

"I know. I've been with so many guys before, but none of them were you. " she said then smiled, "You were always my best."

"Really?" I asked shocked. I was just virgin when we did it, and she has been with countless other guys.

"Yeah. You have endurance, your touch drives me nuts, you were rough and wild, and yet you are caring. No one before ever was concerned about my well being before, only you." she said snuggling deeper into my embrace.

Why would no one care about her? She was amazing, and anyone would be lucky to have her. Men now a days are stupid!

"So, what time do you leave?" I asked trying not to sound sad.

"Well we leave for the dance thing at around 9 a.m today, and I leave Russia at 2 p.m tomorrow." she said.

"So soon?"

"Yeah, I am a busy woman."

"You couldn't stay like a day extra or something?"

"Jack, no." she giggled, "I have a lot to do, things to blow up, people to kill, so overall the usual." Then she rested her head on my arm, and sighed, "I just want this all to be over a soon as possible. I want a chance at having a normal life, and someone who loves me; my child. As long as the Nightmares are out there that will never happen. I can never be happy or have love in my life."

I wanted to tell her how I felt, that I loved her. Tell her that I wanted to go with her, and have a family with her, but I was scared. I didn't know if she felt the same, and how she would react if I told her. So instead I kissed her shoulder, and inhaled her sweet vanilla sent. 

"So what about you?" she asked, "You found your one yet?"

"Pretty sure, but I don't think she doesn't feel the same." I said.

"Well, you should tell her. It's the only way you know." she said.

"I know, but I'm afraid if I tell her and she doesn't feel the same that I will lose her forever."

"Well, it is her loss then." Elsa said.

I let out a frustrated sigh, and kissed the top of her head. She didn't understand, I couldn't lose her. She means too much to me, and if she just shut me out completely it would kill me. I was just happy that we were going to have a kid, granted I don't know how that would even work out.

"Jack, what are you thinking about?" Elsa asked turning to face me.

"The sperm donor thing." I said.

"Did you change your mind? If so tell me, I think I can still get the genius's." she said.

"No, I didn't change my mind. I was just wondering how would work out, you know."