Sleep Over

Elsa's POV

My alarm went off at 3 in the morning as usual, and I slapped it off. I put on a pair of ice blue leggings, a gray and ice blue sports bra, and my running shoes. I pulled my hair up into a bun, then stepped outside.

I did some stretches and jogged in place, then suddenly I was joined by a guy with white hair and blue eyes. Jack Fucking Frost.

"Step aside lady, men are at work." I said, then I started sprinting. I always sprinted the entire hour so this was like my normal running pace. I ran through the city, then cut into a trail that had woods in it. After about 30 minutes I stopped and got a drink from a small stream that was nearby, then paused when I saw Jack running up towards me panting.

"Man, how do you sprint like that? You're hardly sweating!" he complained.

I chuckled shaking my head, "Honey, this is nothing."

"Actually the name is Jack, but you can call me honey any time." he said taking a drink from the stream.

"Whelp, I'm going to go now. Bye Felicia." I said then started sprinting off again. When I reached my house I did my usual training there until I was covered in sweat and felt accomplished for this morning. I took a long cold shower, then put on strawberry lotion. I then put on a white lace crop top, a pair of high waisted denim jean shorts with a black belt, black heeled ankle boots, and a huge earring on my right side. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, put on a little bit of makeup, and painted my nails black.

Yep, I looked hot!

I was actually a rather conservative person, but I realized that looking hot and showing skin makes it easier to distract and manipulate people. So I started dressing like this, only at home do I dress comfy and how I like. Again, all part of the mask.

I walk downstairs and make strawberry muffins. I pop one of them in my mouth, and Anna sprints down the stairs dressed in a black tank top, an white skater skirt  with tribal prints on the bottom, teal sandals and feathered earrings. Her hair was down in there usual braids.

She sat down and ate the muffins, then we walked out to the driveway.

"Elsa..... your ass!" she said. I do admit the shorts were short, but I've seen sluts at school wear way shorter, like to the point where they looked like they were earing denim thongs.

"What, do these pants make my ass look bad?" I asked flexing my butt cheeks making them bounce up and down and making her laugh.

"No, nothing could make your ass look bad." she giggled watching my cheeks bounce to the rhythm of I'm Sexy and I Know It on my motorcycle. We both started laughing non stop when a creep drove by and wrecked because he was watching my ass.

"Thanks Anna." I giggled stopping the show, and I hugged her tightly, "I'm going to the gym after school, and I will be home for our before supper snack. Do your homework, and stay safe."

"Okay, but you live in that gym. You need some friends." Anna said.

"Anna I have you and Eugene. That is all the drama one girl can take." I chuckled.

Anna took off in her car, and I put on my helmet. I took off on my motorcycle, and speed off. I arrived at the school, and parked my bike.

"Elsa!" I heard Eugene calling.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I heard some guy got in a car accident because of you." he said.

"Yeah, he was watching the girls downtown dancing." I shrugged, then Eugene burst into laughter.