Be Strong

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the morning super early as always. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jack sleeping with a smile on his face, and I'm tightly wrapped in his arms.

His face seemed so familiar. Also last night, the way he was concerned and kept asking was he hurting me.......it all seemed like it's happened before.

It obviously couldn't have though, or I'd remember it. Plus, I don't care for anyone, I just use them.

I'm sort of like the Joker in real life, minus all of the makeup. I enjoy manipulating people, seeing them in pain, listening to their pathetic pleas, and watching the life go out of their eyes. Only difference between the Joker and I is I have immunity from crimes.... you know, like I can't go to jail or be charged for my actions. I also get paid a shit ton of money, so yeah.

I gently wiggle out of his grip and throw on a bra, underwear, and my halter dress. I put a vanilla bean orchid behind my ear, then walk outside. I look down to see Rapunzel still trying to do the dare.

I chuckled knowing it was impossible for her to do. I have metal bones, and that includes teeth. A lot of people seem to forget teeth are bones, which is great for me. I can bite through a lot of stuff, her not so much.

I climb down to see her glowing..... not in a magical way either. Her skin looks more oily and like it's glowing, her hair looked shiny, her eyes had this natural starry gleam in them.

"Rapunzel, when was your last period supposed to be?" I asked curiously.

"I think it was supposed to be......................." she started then froze.

"Be?"

"T-Three weeks ago." she said.

"Thought so, you're pregnant." I said, "Your body is showing all of the biological sighs. Go tell the others, and rest." I said, and she nodded.

I walked on the forest floor taking in the earthy smell. I grabbed a mango on the way for breakfast, then walked to where the apes are.

When I got there, I see they have moved.

Doesn't surprise me, they have moved twice since I've been here. Apes move around a lot, so I guess I was on my own. I walked through the tree canopies, looking at the ground below me and explored new places and find out more of the forests secrets.

Everything breathed here, and I know each breath. To me it means life, for others it's death. Everything here is perfectly balanced and perfectly planned. No one else could seem to see that but me. They were all hidden in a tree, caves, or stayed on the beach. None even bothered to explore this wondrous place, because they feared the life of this place.

Yeah, it's dangerous, but I just see magic. Then again, I'm fearless. I see the world in a different perspective. I see the people in the world as being evil and untrustworthy, and only nature is innocent. There is no bias, everything is fair. Survival of the fittest.

While I was walking around, I found some pink bananas. I was pleasantly surprised because they were really rare to find. I picked some of them, making sure to leave half for the animals then carried them off to my house.

Jack's POV

I woke up in the bed, and I was alone!

Where was Elsa!!!!!

I saw Rapunzel on the floor, and she didn't look good.

"Punz, you okay?"

"No, I'm pregnant." she groaned, and I was just shocked.