Mr. & Mrs. Overland

Jack's POV

When the plane landed, Elsa and I were already up. She had this blank expression on her face that pained me to see. Whenever she was like this I would always hug and kiss her, to remind her that is was okay to feel emotion and just make her happy. If I did that now, I would end up getting stabbed.

Not joking, I heard her sharpening her throwing knives somewhere along the ride.

We both stepped off the plane and jumped into a limo.

"Remember, we are supposed to be in love. Make this show convincing." she said.

"I thought you don't believe in love." I said teasingly.

"I don't, but I know how to act like I am." she said, then looked out the window emotionlessly.

I sighed and just sat for the long ride, and it was killing me. The way the rising sunlight peaked in from the windows and hit her face, made her look like she was glowing. I decided to take a risk to make her mine once more.

I lunged myself at her, and pinned her against the seat, then started kissing her neck to help shut off that twisted brain of hers, and help her remember us.

"W-What are you doing?!?!?!" she said.

"Helping you remember us Snowflake." I mumbled. Then I was thrown off her, and she was on top of me, and not in the good way.

She had a knife out, and on my throat. She slowly moved it to my face.

"Such a pretty face, my parents said that all the time. They hated when I frowned, even when I killed people, said I was going to get wrinkles. So they always forced me to smile and put on a pretty face, just like yours. Such a shame if something should happen to it. Pretty faces are so hard to keep, but easy to ruin, all it takes is one careless mistake, sort of like the one you just pulled." she said smiling a sick smile at me.

"Please come back to me, I love you." I whispered softly to her, with tears streaming down my face. She raised the knife to stab me, then car suddenly stopped, and she jumped off of me.

"Make this convincing." she hissed, then the doors opened and we both walked out. She had a sweet smile on her face, and I forced a smile on my face too. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her into the huge mansion.

Moment we got in the house, she kissed me. I was shocked because of the car thing, then remembered the plan. I started kissing her back, and took advantage of the situation. I threw everything off of a table, and pinned her down on it. When her body slammed against it and my pressed against her, a moan came out, and I really wanted to cry hearing that.

I literally had to force myself not to cry, and focus on the mission.

Within 5 minutes, I saw someone running across the yard, and the doorbell rang.

We both pulled away, and Elsa smirked.

"That's our man." she whispered, and I walked to the door to see a good looking guy with curly brown hair, and some stubble panting.

Was he really that creepy that he would sprint across the yard?!

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm your neighbor! Just came to say hi." he said.

"Oh....... in that case I think you should meet my wife." I said, and let the little fuck in. "Honey, come here!"

Then Elsa walked into the room in a white lace lingerie buster! Dear GOD!!!!!

"Hi!" she said shaking Wills hand, who just looked at her in shock, "I'm Aria."

"I-I-I....... I'm Will." he said blushing, "Your neighbor."