Surgery

Elsa's POV

I absolute had a blast in Tahiti! The beach was the best part. It's nice to know that even when you are 3 months pregnant, guys are still hitting on you left and right, it's a real confidence booster.... then again it was a nude beach.

Don't judge! If I'm going to sit out and get tan, then I at least want to tan evenly.

Still the food and spa's there were amazing, they had this huge celebration that reminded me a Mardi Gras going on, and everything there was so beautiful. I honestly need to come back here again sometime.

The only downside was I'm feeling a little discomfort in my hip area, and my stomach was already getting a bump.... but it was nearly impossible to tell unless you stared at my figure all day. I was worried about the discomfort, and confused about the bump. I wasn't supposed to start getting a bump until month 4-6. Thankfully the hip pain just recently started happening, and the bump showed up on week 2. Moment the pain hit me, I immediately packed up my things and got on the jet. I wasn't supposed to come back for another 2 days, but my baby was much more important than 2 days of fun.

It was a long flight, but I just mainly slept the entire way there, so I had no real issue with that.

Moment the plane hit the ground, I jumped back on my bike which was still waiting for me exactly where I left it, and drove to the agency. No agents were there still because of break, but Manny was. I walked in and hunted him down in his office.

"Manny, I need to talk to you." I said walking in.

"Ah Elsa, I see your back." he said.

"No shit captain obvious." I said, "Seriously, this is important."

"Alright, what is it."

"My hips. Around that area, I'm feeling a lot of discomfort, and I don't know what is wrong." I said.

"It's probably your hips expanding to make room for the baby." he said. Then both of our eyes widened and jaws dropped. My bones are metal! They don't expand!

"I'm calling Dr. Robinson immediately." he said and I nodded. I forced myself to breath at a steady pace to keep myself calm. Can't stress out, it's bad for the baby. Remain calm.

"It's okay baby, mama understands now. You want more room to play around in there." I said softly.

"He's on his way. He says you are going to have to go into surgery and he has to replace that hip with a new one. I also talked to him about that bone bending thing, and he'll do that too. If any of your bones bend, that will be incredibly painful."

"Okay, when is he coming?" I asked.

"He'll be here in 5 hours. He is using the machine that he made your bones from to construct the new one, so he needs a little time." Manny said.

"Okay, what about my baby? Will it be okay?" I asked.

"The surgery carries a risk that it could die, but if you don't get a replacement, then the baby will die for sure." Manny said, "It's going to be hard on your body."

"Challenge accepted." I said giving my stomach a little fist bump. With Jack's genes and mine, this baby is a strong thing, I know it. It will survive, I know it.

"So, what did you decide with the whole you and Jack issue?" Manny asked.

"Nothing. I used reverse psychology on him, he's the one doing the real thinking." I said, and Manny smirked.

"You are a cunning girl." he said.

"Yep." I laughed, "If this plays out the way I want to, then Jack will follow the mission according to plan, not try to stop me from coming, and my baby will have a father."

R.E.DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara