Bye Felicia

Elsa's POV

I woke up naked as anticipated, and felt someone tracing my cheekbone very lightly. I opened my eyes to see Jack staring at me intently with a gentle expression on his face.

"You look so beautiful when you sleep....... or anytime of the day really." he said softly.

"Jason." I said gently slapping him, and forced a blush on my cheeks.

People say you can't fake blush, but I say bullshit.

"Why don't you go get ready for your bombshell premier, and I will make us some breakfast?"

"Okay, something light though, I don't want to look fat." I said.

"Nothing you eat can make you look fat." he chuckled, "How about some green smoothie bowl? I know you love those." he said.

How did he know that? Not even Anna knew about that, because it was something I invented when she left.

"Yeah, that would be amazing." I said, and gave him a quick kiss. Then I went into the restroom, and brushed my teeth twice to get the minty taste of his mouth out of mine. After that I showered, did my makeup, and got dressed. I put on the 2 million diamond bombshell bra, a water blue silk top that showed almost all of the bra, a water blue silk skirt that showed my tone legs, some white silk gloves, tow diamond bracelets, cream open toed heels, large diamond earrings, then styles my dark hair so it was in finger wave curls.

I walked downstairs where Jack was waiting in a tux, and his dark hair slicked back and styles.

"How do I look?" I asked spinning.

"Lovely, but there is something missing." he said. He walked behind me, and something cold went around my neck. I looked down to see a beautiful diamond necklace.

"There, now you look perfect." He smiled at me. I smiled and pecked his lips, then we ate our breakfast.

He made it flawlessly, how did he do that?!

I wanted to ask, but I can't, not with that fucking creeps cameras.

Anyway, we jumped into a limo, and went to the premier. A man took my hand, and helped me out of the car, and we were blinded by cameras. Other than that one man helping me out, Jack was by my side the entire time, refusing to let any man touch me.

Men and their possessiveness.

Anyway though, I posed for a ton of pictures, signed a lot of stuff, and advertised the bra. The entire time Jack was looking at me with some expression that I couldn't read.

When the premier was over, Jack got a 'text' and left for work, and I went to our fucking creepy neighbors house. I put on my special lipstick, then walked up to his door.

"Hello." he smiled at me.

"Hi, so...... Jason is at work and........." I said, but he dragged me into his house.

I let out a little laugh and looked around. He tried to kiss me, but I turned so he only got my cheek.

"I don't want to, at least not yet. I feel like I know nothing about you." I said, and he smirked.

"So tell me, whatever it is, I will answer honestly." he said, and then I pecked his lips. Oh, I know he will tell the truth now.

The lipstick was laced with limbus grass, which is an old magical plant the can make anyone tell the truth.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"Sell C4 on the black market to countries wanting to start wars." he said.